New Screenshots (X360)

mIGUEL. said:
It's clearly photoshopped, in my opinion... :-s

Yeah looks well dodgy, maybe they fucked up his number and seeing how pedantic we all are "oh noes i'm not buying the game wrong numbers and long arms!!! *frantic throwing of toys out the pram* " They photoshopped it :D

Noted said:
No excuse at all. Look how good Fifa:RTWC looked on 360 and that was EA Sports first next gen game. Its down to pure Konami lazyness. The game doesnt look next-gen at all. It looks like an Xbox game should look.

Fifa:
68894-FIFAWC06x360SCRNgameplay2%20(Medium).jpg

yep and if its anything like the last couple of fifa games there will b some framerate issues in HD resolutions....

kd1993 said:
Yeah mixed with chelsea lol

no, its just all Chelsea, theres no Old Trafford in there at all, its Stamford Bridge and the people at Konami mustve just messed around with a stadium for a bit of fun, no Old Trafford though

ripkord said:
Has anyone posted PS3 screenshots yet... oh thats right.... isnt out yet... whats that? next year?? remortgage what? size of the xbox you say? rip-off joypad and unproven online system? eh?

Lets keep the console bashing to a minimum, because believe me when it comes down to it, ps3 hasnt got a shaky leg to stand on ;)

ANYWAY I think the game looks good.... shorts too short? arms too long? is this pedantic evolution soccer or what? As for FIFA lets wait and see... I hope its as good as it looks, but FIFA RTWC was a pile of shite and the players look as if they had been shrinkwrapped, WC2006 was a bit better - still canadian grass hockey with a helium ball though... they say they have reworked the physics, lets hope so. I sincerely hope that they have fixed the fact that the least 3 or 4 FIFA games have been fun for about 3 hours tops, then they get chucked because they simply dont feel like football when your playing.... Yeah they have the commentary and the looks and the sponsors, but they ALWAYS HAVE HAD. Why is everyone making out like this is the 1st year FIFA looked better than PES? Put your hands up if you play PES for the graphics. Yeah it could look better, sure but considering the xbox version looks practically the same as the vastly inferior (technology wise at least) PS2 version, is this any real surprise?

That is the best post I have seen around here! :applause: :lol:

About the stadium i think it's a mix of old trafford, Stamford Bridge and Emirate Stadium, that confirm the list of only 8 stadiums :roll:

ThomasGOAL said:
About the stadium i think it's a mix of old trafford, Stamford Bridge and Emirate Stadium, that confirm the list of only 8 stadiums :roll:

Just wait and see ;)

I just can't imagine they take a piece of Emirate Stadium, one of SB and one of OT, edit and mix them... instead of just giving us those f***ing 3 stadiums :mrgreen:

Kiske said:
Just wait and see ;)

I just can't imagine they take a piece of Emirate Stadium, one of SB and one of OT, edit and mix them... instead of just giving us those f***ing 3 stadiums :mrgreen:
I try to find and look like Old Trafford but not exactly :roll:

Im really chuffed just now. Finally if all is true about both games I will have a great pes to play online with, as pes has always been about playing against human players for me.

And a solid single player experience in Fifa.

ThomasGOAL said:
WTF ????? PlayStation on Xbox 360 game :lol:
0120.jpg

One word: OBSESSION.

Do you go to bed with your PS2 Thomas?

It's Auxerre's sponsor, isn't it not? Why would they have Xbox?

El Diego said:
One word: OBSESSION.

Do you go to bed with your PS2 Thomas?

It's is Auxerre's sponsor, isn't it not? Why would they have Xbox?
Shut up !!!! it's just a joke
what's your problem ???

ThomasGOAL said:
no no, of course --->

Now shut up, please !! thanks

Erm . . . NO!

Go and play in the PS3 thread - this is for 360 owners, not Sony fanBOYS.

Looks like, Konami using single mesh again on their stadiums. Also, Konami should make all of these banners like in real life with real supporter groups. (Ex. Fossa Dei Leoni (AC Milan), ultrAslan (Galatasaray)...)

And, all Konami kits are bad since PES4.

Last edited:
ThomasGOAL said:
Sorry but... fuck you wanker ;)

Children need to resort to swearing. Calm down Thomas 'Couldn't score with a lady because he spends every evening polishing his PS2' Goal. I just think you come into ANY thread that is NON-Sony related to drop sarcastic posts. It really is pathetic.

El Diego said:
Children need to resort to swearing. Calm down Thomas 'Couldn't score with a lady because he spends every evening polishing his PS2' Goal. I just think you come into ANY thread that is NON-Sony related to drop sarcastic posts. It really is pathetic.
Shut up, you don't understand ? :roll:

ThomasGOAL said:
Shut up, you don't understand ? :roll:

You're not still in OUR thread are you? Shouldn't you be disussing PES6 in the PS3 thread?

Oh I forgot, not coming out until next year! Cold Xmas ahead?

Back
Top Bottom