New Screenshots (X360)

Ugly benfica kits... bah!

At the last screenshot, it presents the full name of Anderson, like Anderson Cleber. Shame on you Konami! Would you ever put on the name of Beckham like David Beckham on the top of shirt? :lol:

I bet players like Andrew Johnson of Everton will have Andrew Johnson written on the back of their Jersey!

DJ

Because its stupid! thats why we care and it shouldnt be that way... man your demonstrating again what a NOOB you really are!!

DJ

djdoc360 said:
Because its stupid! thats why we care and it shouldnt be that way... man your demonstrating again what a NOOB you really are!!

DJ

Oh God, did he actually type 'noob'? Sad.

I just think you get worked up over stupid things - the gameplay is what makes a game, NOT a NAME on a shirt.

djdoc360 said:
man your demonstrating again what a NOOB you really are!!

DJ

Stop saying things like this, it doesn't help or resolve anything. You have said it multiple times now in various threads, no more.

LemonJelly said:
Stop saying things like this, it doesn't help or resolve anything. You have said it multiple times now in various threads, no more.

Thanks Lemonjelly.

have you actually read his posts? have you found them useful? His posts have been nothing sort of posts saying pretty stupid things. I cant believe you would defend him when im stating a fact that he is new here and isnt exactly posting much good stuff! Either that or you have it in for me!

DJ

djdoc360 said:
have you actually read his posts? have you found them useful? His posts have been nothing sort of posts saying pretty stupid things. I cant believe you would defend him when im stating a fact that he is new here and isnt exactly posting much good stuff! Either that or you have it in for me!

DJ
i agree

I don't know if those pics are new or not, have never seen them before.

I'm not sure about the source, so whoever take those pics, thank you !!!

djdoc360 said:

DJ

Excuse me? Have I actually defended anyone in my post?

The reason for my post was to say to you to not call other members n00bs. For starters it is extremely immature and also pointless. If another member is new and posting things that aren't of much use then flaming them is not the way forward.

LemonJelly said:
Excuse me? Have I actually defended anyone in my post?

The reason for my post was to say to you to not call other members n00bs. For starters it is extremely immature and also pointless. If another member is new and posting things that aren't of much use then flaming them is not the way forward.
Like Ive never been flamed! where the fuck were people like you when I was being given a hard time? No where!!!

You guys only seem to moderate when it suits you!

DJ

El Diego said:
Oh sorry Thomas, didn't realise you were admin around here? How long is March from here? 5 months! That is nearly half a year mate. Gutted for you.
Are you stupid or something? He made a perfectly valid point. The PS3 isnt out till march and the game is due then too. So whats the big deal? Would you rather have the PS3 version come out before the console? :roll:

@LemonJelly:
This guy clearly has a problem with ThomasGOAL. What I dont understand is how did he suddenly figure out Thomas is a Sony fanboy if he's only just joined this forum? I go away from this thread for a while, and come back to this idiot who wants to start a flame war with Thomas over a little joke about the "Playstation" logo appearing in an X360 game. He's clearly trying to pick on him. djdoc360 is right, have a word with that n00b, not djdoc360. Lets see how you react if someone replied to one of your posts with "WHO CARES!?".

Last edited:
djdoc360 said:
You guys only seem to moderate when it suits you!

Damn I was hoping nobody had spotted that but clearly we have been rumbled...

Seriously lads keep the shitstorm to an acceptable level or fuck off elsewhere

CWright said:

Nahh... you'll never walk alone mate :mrgreen:

Last edited:
djdoc360 said:

DJ

o%20rly..ruserious.JPG

:mrgreen:

CWright said:

You tell them mate. Bunch of whinging kids. :applause:

DJ Doc, they haven't got it in for you, the mods cannot be here 24 hours a day, they have lives apart from Evo-Web. As for me knowing about ThomasGoal being a Sony fan-boy, I gathered that from just 3 of his posts. I'm intelligent, mature and have seen it a million times from 'fan-boys' of video game forums going back to the days of Sony PSones, it's nothing new! I just don't get it? I always buy ALL of the good consoles! Can't we all just get on? None of us are sponsored by the companies or anything!

ON-TOPIC, an employee of Game was talking to me today and he 'reckons' they are getting a 360 demo instore sometime next week. I remember they had a demo of PES3 on the PS2 a few years ago . . .

Last edited by a moderator:
El Diego said:
You tell them mate. Bunch of whinging kids. :applause:

DJ Doc, they haven't got it in for you, the mods cannot be here 24 hours a day, they have lives apart from Evo-Web. As for me knowing about ThomasGoal being a Sony fan-boy, I gathered that from just 3 of his posts. I'm intelligent, mature and have seen it a million times from 'fan-boys' of video game forums going back to the days of Sony PSones, it's nothing new! I just don't get it? I always buy ALL of the good consoles! Can't we all just get on? None of us are sponsored by the companies or anything!

ON-TOPIC, an employee of Game was talking to me today and he 'reckons' they are getting a 360 demo instore sometime next week. I remember they had a demo of PES3 on the PS2 a few years ago . . .
Your an asslicking prick mate. No one likes anyone who sucks up to admin's/moderators to try and make themselves look good!

DJ

airjoca said:
From far players seem to be less detailed and lack the lighting quality of close shots...

Compression of the screenshots detail is lost same with many games and screenshots we see. :)

Its much better to judge game when playing yourself that why cant wait for the game or in meantime a demo. :)

Djdoc360 ignore him mate, if he wants to suck arse let him, we all read his post and know it anyway, the more i see pics of this game the worse it looks, bring on FIFA 07

Back
Top Bottom