New Screenshots (X360)

Last edited:
our thread? Look at your join date and behave yourself. Show some respect he is allowed his opinion.
I don't care if she joined in 1906 - I am entitled to my opinion too! This is a FORUM not the local pub!

El Diego said:
You're not still in OUR thread are you? Shouldn't you be disussing PES6 in the PS3 thread?

Oh I forgot, not coming out until next year! Cold Xmas ahead?
i'm just a PES/WE fan ;), wrong guy
Shut up 1 time, shut up 2 times, shut up 3 times !! :-#

ThomasGOAL said:
i'm just a PES/WE fan ;), wrong guy
Shut up 1 time, shut up 2 times, shut up 3 times !! :-#

No.

Back on-topic, I have to agree with the nets; they look superb.

You getting a 360 for this game Tommy?

i see things are getting heated here between thomas and diego eh.. cmon stop ruining this thread.. i believe it was diego who started it.. anyway just shut the hell up..

matherto said:
...theres no Old Trafford in there at all

I really do hope OT is in there, it's been in on every Pro Evo to date, only thing that may have caused it not to be included is the capacity/stadium design update, but I doubt this would be a problem to the skilled hands of Konami! It would be stupid taking out OT when they finally get the licence for the kits!!

Si

I don't like the fact that Zidane and co. are STILL in the game. Anyone reckon they will be in final version?

El Diego said:
I don't like the fact that Zidane and co. are STILL in the game. Anyone reckon they will be in final version?

even if they were u could easily edit the teams..

Oooh thats a long time. Glad I got a 360 for now. Gonna buy the PS3 too I think - best of BOTH worlds.

mode2 - Very true mate. I quite like spending a bit of time editing squads, I have been used to it for the last few years!

El Diego said:
Oooh thats a long time. Glad I got a 360 for now. Gonna buy the PS3 too I think - best of BOTH worlds.
Long time ??? between march and june 2007
the PS3 out in March

Now please comeback on the thread, and speak about the 360 version, and stop your stupid reactions, thanks
Because i see this version like the next on PS3, very importante for me too

Last edited:
Oh sorry Thomas, didn't realise you were admin around here? How long is March from here? 5 months! That is nearly half a year mate. Gutted for you.

I love the new screens that usedjohnny posted though, thanks mate, made my day.

He was horrible to me too *cries* I want my mummy!

In all seriousness, can we get on with the PES6/360 banter? I'm tired of this banter.

El Diego said:
Oh sorry Thomas, didn't realise you were admin around here? How long is March from here? 5 months! That is nearly half a year mate. Gutted for you.

Damm,
if i don't speak with you ok ? you don't exist for me and i don't exist for you, ok ? and i think it's the best solution for all others users.

Adios

ThomasGOAL said:
Damm,
if i don't speak with you ok ? you don't exist for me and i don't exist for you, ok ? and i think it's the best solution for all others users.

Adios

You still here Sony?

0273.jpg

The refs look great now too :applause:

El Diego said:
You still here Sony?

You're out of order here. Seriously, who the hell do you think you are? Look around, everyones defending Thomas. Thats coz he's respected here.

Thomas may be a Sony fanboy, but hes first and foremost a WE/PES fanboy. If the 360 version was of the quality it shouldve been then Im sure he'd be purchasing a 360.

You should try settleing in here before you go slagging members off. You'll find your stay in the forums very short if you carry on the way you are.

Sorry Adonis. Next time I see Phony at the pub I will buy him an orange juice.

Adonis said:
You're out of order here. Seriously, who the hell do you think you are? Look around, everyones defending Thomas. Thats coz he's respected here.

Thomas may be a Sony fanboy, but hes first and foremost a WE/PES fanboy. If the 360 version was of the quality it shouldve been then Im sure he'd be purchasing a 360.

You should try settleing in here before you go slagging members off. You'll find your stay in the forums very short if you carry on the way you are.
Thanks for that Adonis, you use the perfect words --> (like if you listen in my head)
"Thomas may be a Sony fanboy, but hes first and foremost a WE/PES fanboy. If the 360 version was of the quality it shouldve been then Im sure he'd be purchasing a 360."

If Konami make a great Nexg gen game, believe me i buy this version, but isn't enough for me, i can wait, without problem and i'm not the only one i think, and if i like the PS3 it's because the both WE and PES out on this console, still not sure about WE on 360 because it's a big flop in Japan.

Thanks again Adonis

ThomasGOAL said:
Thanks again Adonis

no probs mate.

btw just to let people know make sure you check out the PS2 & PSP sections in the next 30mins. There was a massive PES6 feature in PSM3 this month. Ive scanned the whole thing, including the first magazine review score for the PS2 version and their inside info on the nextgen PS3 version.

Adonis said:
no probs mate.

btw just to let people know make sure you check out the PS2 & PSP sections in the next 30mins. There was a massive PES6 feature in PSM3 this month. Ive scanned the whole thing, including the first magazine review score for the PS2 version and their inside info on the nextgen PS3 version.

:applause: Brilliant stuff mate.

WEtongelre said:
Maybe is Konami waiting for PS3 (I hope so).. we never know
No, i don't think, it's juste because it's very hard to make a new game totally rebuild, look for exeple PES 1 and PES 2 use the PS1 textures size for this games on the PS2. and rebuild a new 3D model for WE7, just need time and i'm sure Konami make a incredible game !

Adonis said:
no probs mate.

Great :)

Adonis said:

Not being funny or taking sides at all, but if he was a WE/PES fanboy he'd be first in the cue to buy a 360 without letting the political 'Sony vs Microsoft' influence his decision. You'd have to be stupid not to see that this game is gonna be the best Pro Evo to date and to miss on it just because its on the Xbox is just crazy!

I love the PS2, I also love the 360 to me graphics/asthetics mean nothing if the game doesn't play right. We (the WE/PES community) know very well Konami won't let us down with this version even though theres sooooo much negativity and expectation surrounding it.

Just my opinion.
Si

Back
Top Bottom