New Screenshots (X360)

0039.jpg

did anyone notice that the STARS option for difficulty levels seems to be gone? hope that doesn't also mean less difficulty levels aswell

Good post Si. I bought a 360 JUST for the release of this! I am a HARDCORE PES lover but will even give the FIFA games the time of day. I bought FIFA World Cup & 06 but both got boring in 10 minutes. I don't think PES6 will let me down.

Anyway, BACK ON TOPIC! Screens thread . . .

julien said:
0039.jpg

did anyone notice that the STARS option for difficulty levels seems to be gone? hope that doesn't also mean less difficulty levels aswell
Yes it's a old news, no more stars now, only 3 level i think

julien said:
0039.jpg

Well spotted mate! :shock:

Gosh... spent the last 5 minutes reading the "Pub war in between Thomas and El Diego :mrgreen:

Some people said when playing PES6 on X360 during the "Salon de l'Automobile" in Paris that field goes worst depending on weather conditions and that you can actually notice it on the graphics AND in the gameplay !

Sounds great if it turns true :)

Here is a quote from EuroGamers hands-on going in the same direction:

Even the fact that the weather can go from sun to rain or vice versa in the course of one match is more than a cosmetic distinction - with playing conditions altered visibly, so too is ball behaviour, while players find less purchase beneath their feet and take longer to turn at speed. It's nice to see. (As it is to feel, obviously.)

grassczf4.jpg

Are those pieces of grass jumping out of the field ? (Ehm... sorry for my english :mrgreen: )

Last edited:
raul_ole said:
but you can see on this pic that you can scroll down
I don't get why Konami would force you to scroll down, when the 360 has a far greater resolution than the PS2 (which had all options on one screen)

Kiske said:
Gosh... spent the last 5 minutes reading the "Pub war in between Thomas and El Diego :mrgreen:

Some people said when playing PES6 on X360 during the "Salon de l'Automobile" in Paris that field goes worst depending on weather conditions and that you can actually notice it on the graphics AND in the gameplay !

Sounds great if it turns true :)

Here is a quote from EuroGamers hands-on going in the same direction:

grassczf4.jpg

:applause:

0282.jpg

0273.jpg

0161.jpg

Lille, Auxerre and Marseille all wearing what seems to be a generic grey GK kit instead of proper licensed one, also noticed Lyon wearing the same in a vid I saw last week.
Are Konami following EA's lead and not bothering with proper GK kits for the majority of licensed clubs?

3 words..

Gameplay, gameplay & gameplay

Were all PES fans over FIFA because of gameplay right?

So why get all hung up on the length of arms and kit sponsers etc?

I can't belive people are moaning about the menu screen!!!!!!

Only when we actually play the game will we know if it's good, great or bad?

360 vs PS3 war stops here! this is getting stupid! not only did we have YET ANOTHER pics thread for PES6 When there ALREADY is one we then have a stupid war about the consoles!

PES6 is coming out on 360 not on PS3. PS3 isnt out until March here in Europe. WE/PES 2007 will be out on PS3 at some stage next year and I believe it will be different/possibly better than this shit that Konami has come up with for the 360.

ThomasGoal is a very interesting person, he posts some great info about PES/WE games and has some interesting and valid points hence why he is so respected here. To the Noob yes I understand that you like me are an XBox 360 lover but having a pop at TG for his opinions isnt very nice. I get sick of being flamed when I make an opinion how would you like it if we all did that to you?

Sorry to post a big paragraph but I felt this needed to be said and I hope ThomasGoal will continue to post his comments/info that he finds all the way up to PES6's release date. Maybe we can convince him to get a 360 ;)

DJ

djdoc360 said:
WE/PES 2007 will be out on PS3 at some stage next year and I believe it will be different/possibly better than this shit that Konami has come up with for the 360

I wouldn't say it's shit, how do you know its shit, have you actually played it? I think Konami have done a decent job for there first next gen Pro Evo, it's not 100% perfect, but they won't be able to push the 360 to it's limits until they get to grips with developing on it. The PS3 version won't be far off this version TBH. If it's miles better and I'm proved wrong, I'll just buy a PS3 cos I love Pro Evo! Simple as.

Si

When I said Shit I meant to look at it doenst quite look right in places.

DJ

0159.jpg

looks a bit like tucked in shirts? compare the "ticket restaurant" on fred with the one on toulalan...some parts seem to be hiding in his shorts

oasismark said:
3 words..

Gameplay, gameplay & gameplay

Were all PES fans over FIFA because of gameplay right?

So why get all hung up on the length of arms and kit sponsers etc?

I can't belive people are moaning about the menu screen!!!!!!

Only when we actually play the game will we know if it's good, great or bad?
I agree :)
Right from my heart O:)

raul_ole said:
why the grass on santiago is so dark,it has so dark colours i dont get it

That's one of the things I noticed as well. Again, look at the real life grass of the Santiago Bernabeu..It is green and lucious. Where NOKAMI gets this impressions I have no clue.

the grass is stunning, the models are okayish, but the textures are nothing short of shit. im so disapoointed, hopefully this is just a beta, and the textures get a hell of a lot better.

Can't complain too much as long as the game play is getting better, every year pes adds a few more licences so in a few years you never know, great game play [as usual] and fully licenced [for the fifa fan boys] and then Konami are in for big money = Big improvements, they just got to take the risk on buying the licenses

if the grass has effect on the ball, wouldnt it be hilarious when you take shots on the ground, the keeper dives then the ball suddenly bounces over him :lol: didnt that happen in the premiership once??

Back
Top Bottom