New Kits

NickSCFC said:
bobogol said:
I wonder if Italy will change their shirt as they did with the old kappa one with the colour and material :x Lets hope they keep it the same, save me forking out for another. I have this one and the away with Vieri

ItalyHLSNo7.0304.gif

Puma are set to launch a new kit in March designed by Neil Barrett, already a designer for Gucci and Prada.

Now this is class!

The England Away shirt is being officially revealed on March 15th :

England's new kit isn't revealed until March 15th and details of the design
are still under wraps. What we can tell you it's a stunning new kit with
some fantastic design features and contains a revolutionary performance
technology.

And it comes out 31st March.

rockykabir said:
NickSCFC said:
bobogol said:
I wonder if Italy will change their shirt as they did with the old kappa one with the colour and material :x Lets hope they keep it the same, save me forking out for another. I have this one and the away with Vieri

ItalyHLSNo7.0304.gif

Puma are set to launch a new kit in March designed by Neil Barrett, already a designer for Gucci and Prada.

Now this is class!

Where did u hear this :shock:

F*ck me, he's looking more and more like a Resident Evil zombie.

Another crap Nike kit, looks like kiddies pyjamas

"I swear Turkey like JUST got a new Nike home kit.. they changed from adidas.." Your right mate they did. Apparently all the new Nike kits are based on this "cookiecutter" design.

I was reading some Brazilan's views on their new kit (please see below)

http://www.xtratime.org/forums/show...7ce55&threadid=125726&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

What annoys me most about all the designs these days is that there is no originality or anything exclusive about any of them. The Italy kit is nice but Egypt have the exact same design just in red and white.

bob

cleverpetey said:
Yeah, but Milan's gonna get the new Adidas designs..

We're all gonna look like crépe! :D

True but I'm sure they will change something, agree with you about Milan as their kits have been nice the last 2 seasons but the white shirt is the worse one out of the lot.

Shall we change this to the new kit thread since Brazil, Mexico and USA aint in Euro 2004? ;)

I really am starting to like these new Nike kits now especially Mexico's one.

The Portuguese kit is being unveiled at a press conference today.

-
Selecção: novos equipamentos apresentados esta segunda-feira

A Federação Portuguesa de Futebol e a Nike vão apresentar esta segunda-feira os novos equipamentos da Selecção Nacional. A cerimónia realiza-se, por volta das 10 horas, na tribuna VIP do Estádio Nacional.

Luís Figo, Pauleta, Cristiano Ronaldo e Ricardo serão os modelos dos novos jerseys, com Eusébio a ter uma participação não especificada na cerimónia. O evento contará ainda com a presença do seleccionador nacional, Luiz Felipe Scolari, do presidente da FPF, Gilberto Madail, e do director da Nike Ibérica, Fabrice Ducceschi.
http://www.maiseuro2004.iol.pt/noticia.php?id=168419&div_id=1391

This the new England kit for Euro 2004? Looks ok, quite simplistic. Im undecided on it. Anyone seen the new home kit?

Seems like all the new Nike kits have the different colour where the name would go. I'd imagine the USA kit has navy blue at the back and Holland has white.

Does anyone know if the U-21's will be wearing the new kits? Because then we can get a good look at them tomorrow night (England U-21 vs Holland U-21).

Boro said:
This the new England kit for Euro 2004? Looks ok, quite simplistic. Im undecided on it. Anyone seen the new home kit?

I think it's quite nice. The new home kit doesn't come out till next year. They alternate each year so you don't have to fork out loads for a shirt all at one time.

foxtrot_yankee said:
That new Portugal top just proved me wrong. :(

:mrgreen:

You Rangers fans can't get anything right at the moment. ;)

must admit the England away looks pretty good for a change. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom