New Kits

107875_ga.jpg

Yeah, but Milan's gonna get the new Adidas designs..

We're all gonna look like crépe! :D

Those numbers actually look quite good it's different and suits the new nike kits

The more I look at Brazil's home kit the more im starting to like it. Looks cool. 8)

i just bought the france away shirt
gotta say its a lovely shirt and the bottom bit (the new style of the shirt) isnt as noticable as in pictures ive seen
very nice shirt
any idea when the new brazil is released?

I heard these new nike kits are as light as a feather,not sure the exact weight thou...so players wont feel as if they are wearing it...advantage to the players IMHO.This is not a catwalk btw...but quite nice,dynamic and simple...

phrase said:
I heard these new nike kits are as light as a feather,not sure the exact weight thou...so players wont feel as if they are wearing it...advantage to the players IMHO.This is not a catwalk btw...but quite nice,dynamic and simple...

Hopefully the replica shirt will be as light as a feather aswell.

Chamakh said:
phrase said:

Hopefully the replica shirt will be as light as a feather aswell.

Probably wont, it's like the new clima cool shirt, the proper ones have a skin tight layer under the shirt to keep players cool but the replica's are just one layer. Subside do sell the proper one but they costs £80!!!!! :shock:

phrase said:

Does that stand for in my humble opinion? Clever that, never seen it used before. ;)
I hope the new Arsenal kit don't look like that.

bobogol said:
I wonder if Italy will change their shirt as they did with the old kappa one with the colour and material :x Lets hope they keep it the same, save me forking out for another. I have this one and the away with Vieri

ItalyHLSNo7.0304.gif

Puma are set to launch a new kit in March designed by Neil Barrett, already a designer for Gucci and Prada.

Back
Top Bottom