New Kits

nike design is better than adidas design, i wonder what next club team nike kits will be like same as these or like the ones this year (the 1 with the mesh at the bottom of kits like man utd away arsenal away juve home)

Argentina Home short :

image_exists.php

I much prefer the plain design, we have had an extended period where the kits had a lot of design on them, and IMO the best kits were the Italy ones, which were much plainer.

Well I do like the Italy kit, a lot. But this design seems too plain. I don't know exactly what it is, it just doesn't seem right.

I love the Nike Cool Motion designs, although certain versions/teams didn't look right.

Not all, if you buy the authentic Adidas ones you can feel the coolness (temperature) because of the double cool motion layer. The replica's dont have the same effect.

Well it's in the same mould as the "fake/real" Arsenal shirt we saw last week. The Arsenal one got dismissed because the Nike emblem was so far up and out but this is the same design. I'm saying it's real on pure instincts.

I still prefer the Adidas design over the Nike.

ClassicD said:
I much prefer the plain design, we have had an extended period where the kits had a lot of design on them, and IMO the best kits were the Italy ones, which were much plainer.

Right on ;) I love the Puma shirt but I miss the Kappa one, The best Nike kit was Italy too, I have the whole strip in H/A ;)

Same here, i'm just not down with the plain plain look. I prefer the jerseys to look more detailed and with patterns on such as the typical '3 stripe' or just any real template that you can see that goes well with the colours.

The nike ones look boring to me.

Back
Top Bottom