New Kits

Evo said:
Is this the new Argentina Home shirt?

1021814749_Picture_argentinahome1.jpg

Ohhhh God thats awfull.

Too much white for my likening.

There absolutely wrecking footy shirts nowadays. I mean the shirts I designed 10 years ago were better.

I've come to the conclusion that they are. On the new kits the stripes will never touch the end of the sleeve. It's just not the new adidas design.

Compare this:

1022198595_Picture_franceaway.jpg

to this:

FranceASS0304.gif

Okay so you can't really make out the stripes but look at the collar!

Get tshirtsbymail.com to fuck. Wankers.

and another thing, why is there an Argentina shirt in the EURO 2004 thread? :mrgreen:

128851_400X600.jpg

Finally saw this in the shops yesterday. Very poor replicas from adidas. The stripes and flag are stuck on like stickers. They'll probably peel off after a few washes.

Are you sure that wasn't the Authentic version? The authentic version has all the stripes and badges stuck on like stickers, but the replica versions are the ones with the stripes/badges being stitched in.

Authentic version is normally the ones the players play in and retail for about £60-70. The home replica should be about £40-45.

Im looking to buy this Kazachstan home shirt, but don't know where I can get it from. Anybody know any online shops that sell it?

kazhss98.gif

Zico said:
Im looking to buy this Kazachstan home shirt, but don't know where I can get it from. Anybody know any online shops that sell it?

kazhss98.gif

WHY!?!??!? It's horrible!

Cheers stanners!

hutch, I love to collect strange shirts, because im a strange man. :D ;)

yep...agree, the spanish kit looks pants, like one of those souvenir kits they sell to tourists up oxford street.

I wonder if Italy will change their shirt as they did with the old kappa one with the colour and material :x Lets hope they keep it the same, save me forking out for another. I have this one and the away with Vieri

ItalyHLSNo7.0304.gif

Back
Top Bottom