New Kits

They wont be the new shirt. Why would we bring out 3 kits at once. Unless we've decided to go retro theres no way they are the new shirt.

Pretty obvious - current home kit will be the same, the red one is the new away and the grey/blue kits are the goalkeeper home and away?

Because there are usually 4 kits in total, a home and away for both outfield and goalkeeper. England's away kit is nearly ALWAYS red, and since there is no home kit pictured, as well as the fact they are similar colours to past goalkeeper kits, the other two must be the goalkeeper kits?

I'm not convinced, no star for a start and the kit usually doesn't get out until the official launch. This pics are too good to be a sneak preview.

I posted 3 shirts off www.soccer24.co.kr . Before the current home England shirt was officially released it was on there. So whether any of those 3 are the new away shirt, only time will tell.

They're training kits. Englands training kits have always had a smaller badge and the "UMBRO" text below the logo. England will be wearing their current home kit at Euro 2004 with the away one being unveiled next month.

Training kit
0390050000772.jpg

From all the kits I've seen so far only the Holland one looks really good, hopefully Portugal and Russia will follow the same design. The Italy Puma one looks smart with the neck but doesn't look great for casual wear. As for Adidas, their kits are bloody awful, too shiny and poorly fitting. I much prefer the 70's kits with the mini sleeves and to be honest I can get t-shirts for £5 from Burtons that look smarter than those Adidas efforts.

Back
Top Bottom