New Kits

150791_340_1077138393896-Heitinga01_Pro_460.jpg

Out of all of those i think the new dutch looks the nicest. really am very dubious about the collar on portugals home - I think i'll get the away (very similar to the USA home).

Stuart, the England away is a couple of pages back i think.

new greece

FILIKO_HELLAS2.jpg

new albania

145617_351X180.jpg

I absolutely love the new Dutch kit, it's perfect infact...

Brazil's new one is great too

Makes the kit look pretty naff does the pattern. I'm not too keen on the name bar at the back of some of the Nike kits, it's ok when it's slightly darker/same colour but I don't like Brasil's big green bit for example.

ClassicD said:
Makes the kit look pretty naff does the pattern. I'm not too keen on the name bar at the back of some of the Nike kits, it's ok when it's slightly darker/same colour but I don't like Brasil's big green bit for example.

Yeah I know what you mean, it just sticks out like a sore thumb the green bit on the back. So what colour will there names be on the back of the shirt.. yellow or white? It's gonna look silly having the number in green and names in yellow.

foxtrot_yankee said:
New Zico said:
So what colour will there names be on the back of the shirt.. yellow or white? It's gonna look silly having the number in green and names in yellow.

Yellow...

uniforme_2004.gif

Who is this new Zico fella? ;)

Wonder why they didn't have there names on the back yesterday against ROI.

How come some have the numbers in a circle with new font (Brazil, Portugal, USA, Netherlands) and some don't with the WC2002 font (Belgium, Turkey)?

Has anyone seen any new puma designs, and i was wondering of people knew when the new italy kits were coming out.

Back
Top Bottom