NBA Thread

44 seems like an odd prediction.

I'm going to buy a League Pass so that I can watch the games online, it will be a lot better than the crap '1 game a week, not always live' that Channel five give us.

Looks like the clock doesn't start when roy catches the ball. I'm not sure if it's possible to catch the ball, pivot and shoot like that in that amount of time. incredible shot though.
The blazers are good this year, hopefully Oden comes back to make them stronger but saying that they could never get out of the first round of the playoffs with the teams out there now.

Where the amazing happens.

:)), amazing shot.

Anyone remember a similar situation last year between Orlando and San Antonio when Orlando won with an alley oop to Superman?

Sure do! Great play, great finish and PERFECT pass. They made it look so easy its nuts. Inbound passer was on the opposite side of Superman. I know I have an animated gif of it somewhere, lemme see...

Jameer Nelson was the passer and Tim Duncan (aka iRobot) got dunked on, it was sweet.

Good game last night between the Lakers and Mavs, I was impressed with Ariza and Green.

Ariza has always been quality. With Lamar starting from the bench, nows his time to shine. Good to see him finally get his minutes. Go Lakers! :)

Lebron 41 points last 3 games! :)

We get shafted over here so your best bet would be buying a League Pass online, you can daily, monthly or annual passes. I want to buy one but I dont trust my PC so I'll buy it in January when I get a Laptop.

Until then I'm stuck with Channel 5, did you see that idiot Westwood on last week? It was embarassing!

(in tim westwoods voice)

man that was off the HOOOK!!! lol

he was sick man but was it just me or was there a little beef between him and the co presenter (forgot his name)

but yeah it was a good old laugh..... i can never take westwood seriously, but it was a good game, looking forward to the cavs vs knicks. go LEBRON!!!!

Last edited:
Anyone know any UK based sites that sell official replica/authentic jerseys?

Or any US based sites that accept Paypal...

Try Eastbay mate. Lookin forward to cop me either Derrick Rose or Chris Paul aways. Been buying Nike Swingmen jerseys for the longest time, great quality! But those Adidas replicas are tight! :)

ROSE4ROY!!!

fa27q1.gif

Last edited:
:LOL:

I've been looking at some Suns jerseys but whats the difference between the replicas and swingman jerseys?

Last edited:
A few years back, Nike Swingmen were the next best thing if not the exact tops the players wear. Correct proportions and cuts. No rubberized fonts, logos and numbers, high quality stitching etc...

Until (last year? correct me if im wrong) Adidas struck a deal with the NBA to be its official outfitter. Heck! They even took the "Swingman" brand. Adidas Swingman are the budget versions of the jerseys (though still decent quality) while Adidas Replicas are the Authentics.

Adidas Replicas

79861503_z.jpg

Currently, Nike only releases NCAA current and retros and most recently the Team USA jersey with those sick watermarks! :)

27928923_z.jpg

:)

What do you think about this?

phoenix-suns-basketball%20shirt.jpg

£29

My hunt continues.

Last edited:
Oops forgot about Champion, didnt know they were still making tops! :) Theyre great and age well too, I still have my Penny Hardaway top from 96 lol! Looks quality mate, similar with the Adidas Swingman.

But NBA logo seems a bit dodgy, and on some other jerseys too...

phoenix-suns-basketball-shirt-2.jpg

I got a happy holidays email from the NBA today and it contains a code for a 24 hour free trial for the League Pass :D, I'm going to watch the Suns game tonight at 10.30pm. :)

Probably just a phase, they were on a long streak.

Rumours pointing a big deal between Phoenix Suns and Toronto Raptors:

Steve Nash, Leandro Barbosa and Robin Lopez for José Calderón, Andrea Bargnani, Anthony Parker and Jason Kopono and perhaps Jamario Moon to equalize salaries.

Back
Top Bottom