NBA Thread

I'm watching the Spurs - Portland game on five right now and they said they've got all the NBA games this season including All Star, Playoffs n the Finals.

Thats all good but they don't mention the Sunday night games that Sky Sports had, I need Sunday night games! Every Tuesday isn't enough.

Will Kobe Stay In Los Angeles This Season? (video)

Kobe objecting to Deng's inclusion in Bulls-Lakers trade

A source with knowledge of the trade talks said Deng has been included in proposals swapped between the teams, but Bryant has continually threatened to veto almost any deal in which Deng would be included. Bryant wants to be sure that the team he joins has enough talent remaining to compete for the NBA title.

NBA highlights on YouTube.

:8):

Also there's a highlights show on Five US this Wednesday at 7pm.

KNICKS ARE TAKING THE CROWN THIS YEAR, ZAC RANDOLPH MVP, AFTER KOBE COMES TO NY MID-SEASON HE WILL BE THE FINAL PIECE OF THE PUZZLE.

Portland Trailblazers 11th 12th 13th win in a row!
Youngest team in the league!
Third youngest team in league history!
Greg Oden and Rudy Fernandez coming next year!

Dynasty!!!

Last edited:
There is no way Denver would win. San Antonio, Utah, Dallas, Phoenix, L.A. Lakers, are all better teams in the West. Even if they somehow, a fucking miracle, did make it they would get spanked by the East team, either Boston or Detroit.

KNICKS WILL MAKE COMEBACK OF THE SEASON, NOW STARTING TO GEL, ISIAH THOMAS WILL GET BACK INTO THE SHORTS AND BECOME POINT GUARD/COACH/DIRECTOR AND THEN KOBE WILL BE COMING SOON AND KNICKS WILL TAKE IT TO TEH DANCE, RINGS, DYNASTY

I'm sorry to see The Matrix go and I know there are many people out there (including myself) who aren't entirely convinced by this trade BUT I see the logic behind it and I've got no doubts that Nash can involve Shaq.

Plus on the defensive side its a big, big bonus having him there, hopefully this will bring us the championship.

IMAGENS_107362.jpg

Marion and Banks to Miami.

Very interesting trade. I am pretty sad to see Marion go, and he was such an essential part of the Suns' fast break style of play. I think the Suns have realized that their style of play won't win them the championship, and they need a big man to run their play.

But personally, I am bit disappointed. Marion was what made the Suns play like the Suns, and that's why I liked to watch them.

Last edited:
Very interesting trade. I am pretty sad to see Marion go, and he was such an essential part of the Suns' fast break style of play. I think the Suns have realized that their style of play won't win them the championship, and they need a big man to run their play.

But personally, I am bit disappointed. Marion was what made the Suns play like the Suns, and that's why I liked to watch them.

i always though nash was the catalyst to there attack, that man is awesome!

I agree, everything goes through Steve Nash, he is the coach on the court.

Steve Nash is awesome! And he is the Suns' attack. But with Shaq, they won't be able to play the basketball they could with Marion. They'll have to change their whole setup. Nash obviously sets it all up, but Marion and Stoudemire finish it.

I got two emails from five about last nights game, one was a standard email and the other was another reply to my Suns email that I sent a while back. Of course they completely ignored my questions again, idiots!

My reply,

You guys are so frustrating! I ask you simple questions about the Phoenix Suns and the Sunday night games that Sky Sports usually show and you completely ignore me.

The Phoenix Suns still haven't been on five this season, I'm a Suns fan and this really hurts!

I seriously hope Sky Sports or ESPN save the NBA fans in the UK from you guys next season, how on earth can five and the NBA negotiate an exclusive deal where we get less live games on TV than previous seasons?!

And can you also tell the guys in the studio to stop sucking up the Luol, he is a good player but he isn't that good!

Back
Top Bottom