NBA Thread

I always thought to myself that Calderon would be a perfect replacement for Nash but I wouldn't be willing to let him Barbosa go, no way!

I blame Kerr and Porter for our poor season so far, trying to make us play a certain way when we don't have the players to do so.

Why go completely away from what was working?!

Trading Amare is a silly thing to do.

Seriously, I still dont know why Kerr is still with the Suns organization. I mean, the only thing positive that he and Porter made was the J-Rich trade, other than that... :?

I feel for the Suns, they are contenders with the right players in a very strong and tight conference. The first team I can think of who could go toe to toe with the Spurs. Management is just messin the team up right now.

They are trying to make us play defence but we don't have the players to do that, if their not careful we won't make the playoffs.

Raps trade Jermaine O'Neal and Jamario Moon for Miami's Shawn Marion and Marcus Banks confirmed.

Theres also rumors that the Cavs have just signed Amare...

the dunk contest was rubbish. Nate's dunks were all dunks he'd done before. D12 didn't really come up with anything that creative. Rudy did ok with 2 dunks and JR smith... well he was a last minute replacement so I guess you can let him off.

Best ASG entrance ever! Big Aristotle retiring would suck but i would love to see him in the commentary booth in the future with Kenny Smith and Charles Barkley! Reggie "Mr. Negativity" Miller makes my ear bleed! :RANT:

Amare is out for 8 weeks :SHOCK:

Its going to be very hard now to make the playoffs.

:(:COAT:

Good win last night though.

Man I looking forward to the Playoffs this season,
I stopped following NBA for a couple of seasons but now I'm back and excited.
Too bad the coverage here is not the same as before, we only get a couple of games :RANT:
I'm also on a fantasy league but its too damn complicated, games pretty much every day, football is way easier.
Is there one easy fantasy now for the playoffs?

I gave up with the terrible coverage that we get and bought a League Pass. :COOL:

I don't play in NBA fantasy leagues, only football and NFL.

Off topic, I recently started watching Psych and now I'm hooked. :))

NBA Playoffs
Estern Conference

Cleveland Cavaliers vs Detroit Pistons
Boston Celtics vs Chicago Bulls
Orlando Magic vs Philadelphia 76ers
Atlanta Hawks vs Miami Heat

Western Conference
Los Angeles Lakers vs Utah Jazz
Denver Nuggets vs New Orleans Hornets
San Antonio Spurs vs Dallas Mavericks
Portland Trail Blazers vs Houston Rockets

NBA and Premier League Form Braintrust

It looks like mostly a marketing venture, but the leagues are trying to take better advantage of their massive Asian fan bases: “The English Premier League and the NBA are exploring a marketing and commercial tie-up that would draw on the strengths of the world’s two most popular sports leagues as they expand into new international markets. Representatives from the football and basketball organisations have met in London to discuss how they might work together. They have also compared notes on their respective media rights strategies – particularly in Asia, which is a huge and still largely untapped market for western sport.”

from slamonline.com

:APPLAUD: for both leagues :APPLAUD:

How the hell would that work!? Bizarre.

the Premiership & NBA link I mean, not NBA HD! :PP

Bizarre indeed, they should reach out to their fans in the UK before going to Asia, our coverage here is pathetic.

You know I complained about our coverage here in Brazil, but I was wrong we got all conference final games and now all the final games.
Thanks ESPN :D

By the way, I was surprise by Cleveland, their game was weird on the east finals.

Come crunch time, King James got no support from his team mates.

Not surprising that he stormed off at the end and didn't speak to any press.

Back
Top Bottom