NBA Thread

orlando has also a chance with howard and hidayets(hedo) performance.they can reach to conferance finals.but ı cant talk about winning the rings much for now.

hope lebron has a stormer in these up coming playoffs, loved it last year against the pistons lol couldnt stop laughing on that monster dunk (cant remember who it was on)

but lets face it its gonna be celtic/rockets or detroit in the finals

Chris CP3 Paul for MVP!!!

I hate andre and mark on channel 5 ..... they chat bollox sometimes

the amount of times ive missed games fallin asleep listen to their crap god!

but yeah playoffs looking good this year

Paul Pierce is on fire!!! But i feel for ray allen

I hate andre and mark on channel 5 ..... they chat bollox sometimes

the amount of times ive missed games fallin asleep listen to their crap god!

PREACH!!!

ahh NBA 360 on FiveUS is the only basketball fix I get these days...it'll do

In fact..watching it now ;))

Great game tonight, what a classic rivalry and they're some great matchups between these 2 teams., Celtics take game 1, hope they go all the way, KG deserves a ring, as does Pierce, Allen, Cassell and PJ Brown.

KG needs to be more aggressive.

shamrock_green.gif

Fully deserved, that blowout was nasty.

That dunk was amazing.

I got an email from five today,

Hello all NBA fans!
I just wanted to take the time to get in touch and thank you all for watching and emailing into the NBA ON 5 show!
I am pleased to say we will be back on air LIVE on October 28th as the Boston Celtics start defending their championship as the play host to Lebron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers in the opening night of the NBA! Boston will also recieve their championship rings that night, so make sure you join us for that!
Also keep an eye out for the NBA game at the 02 arena on October 12th!
Now is the time for you fans to get in touch! I am hoping to hear back from as many as you as possible on your thoughts on our coverage of the NBA! I am always trying to improve the show so looking for any feedback, good or bad! Let me know what you liked about the show, what you didnt like about the show, what changes you would like to see, what additions to the show, etc. This can be ANYTHING you can think of from guests, to features, to different music, set, etc. Your in charge so let me know and I will see what we can do to make the show even better for this upcoming season! Don't be afraid to be too kind, or too brutal! This is your chance for your say about the show!
I look forward to hearing from you when you get the chance to write back, and see you all in October for the new season!
Nick Geltner
Producer "NBA ON 5"

I'm going to reply, maybe now they wont blank the issues that I raise.

iversonphoto400.jpg

Billups & Mcdyess for Iverson done deal!

great for both teams but I think Denver got a better deal out of it...

Rodney "The Future" Stuckey will still be wearing the no. 3 jersey and Ivey will be the Pistons new no. 1 (Chaunceys old number) even though Stuckey said he will be willing to give up the number.

Denver now have a pass first PG so that will certainly help them.

Yep, he is back to being the main man now also.

Losing Camby doesn't help one bit.

The Hornets are very impressive, they are going from strength to strength.

Back
Top Bottom