NBA 2K8 - 360, PS3

Most definately, the game is so deep, and there is something special about winning a game with for example 1.7 left on the clock.

PS: Is WE7 PES5?

Give them time to gel, they'll deliver.

great mail tobi, thank you for this.

I am not only disappointed but also angry. I dont understand why they leave us out. I found some option files with updated rosters, gonna check them later.

If you make a roster file the game data is the same across the formats, how the hell can they not release it for the PS3? Is it because Sony charge a ridiculous price to let them do it or something?

US PS3's have the roster update and the patch.

What makes it even worse is that PAL 360's have the patch and roster update also.

Its got nothing to do with Sony, its all on 2K Sports.

It makes no sense then, unless it's something to do with money why wouldn't they release it across the board?

Last edited:
nice dunk.
i remember playing with against a friend once and he was using the Magic. Howard had the ball in the post and my player jumped at the same time as howard but when my player started coming back down howard was still going up. :lol: howards a monster.

I've just downloaded a roster update dated 2008/2/25, about time!

Last edited:
New codes.

Code description

cpares IND secondary road uniform
agtaccsinr CHA racing uniform
amcnreo Valentine's Day - CLE / SEA
haeitgyebs 2008 All-Star uniforms
uclerehanp St. Patrick's Day - BOS / CHI / NY / TOR

llmohffaae Superstars team
nba2k NBA 2K team
2ksports 2K Sports team
vcteam VC team

payrespect ABA ball

I love the past NBA 2k games but somehow I have skiped 2k8..Think I will give it a try now. Wondering about if I should get it for the 360 or PS3..Just got the PS3 and think I need some more games on it but some games look and "plays" a little better on the 360. What do you guys think? And I guess you can still make players and add them to the teams? Always have been making the classic Bulls team from the 90`s:COOL:

Last edited:
I love the past NBA 2k games but somehow I have skiped 2k8..Think I will give it a try now. Wondering about if I should get it for the 360 or PS3..Just got the PS3 and think I need some more games on it but some games look and "plays" a little better on the 360. What do you guys think? And I guess you can still make players and add them to the teams? Always have been making the classic Bulls team from the 90`s:COOL:

360 for sure..... live all about live

Yeah, just ordered it for the 360, will probably get it on Friday:DUMMY: Typically as Friday is full of meetings and Saturday being the Norwegian "liberation/Independence Day"

well be prepared to be "liberated" with the greatest sports sim of all time....

:)

drink some kronenburg 1664 while your at it mate...

Is there a demo of this on the PSN?

Yep, its in the sports section. Its on both stores too.

I've been playing with the Hornets recently and they are great, Chris Paul is a beast!

Tried the demo, seems like a great game just the problem is i know nothing about Basketball and thats why it isnt the game for me.

With Channel 5 as our NBA broadcaster this season we've been treated like crap when it comes to live games, we only get 1 game week. In previous seasons we got 3/4 games a week.

i know man it sucks big time

i mean im a cavs fan and i rarely ever see any of their games...... apart from last week when we got dumped by the celtics :(

but yeah does anyone know any other ways of watchin live games in the UK ........ apart from Sky?

Is there a way to get updated roster for the game? Got it today and must say I love it so far.

Back
Top Bottom