Music thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone heard the blink 182 version of seasons in the son, very good and i recommend it!

Sheep Shag Army said:
Someone's got to have some taste on here! :D

Anyone like Nas, canibus, gangstarr etc etc?

my kinda person! :twisted:

right now im really into mos def, mobb deep, joe budden

Anyone heard of Sean Paul? fookin topp raggae artist. increadbile flow

Mr.Baggs said:
Sheep Shag Army said:

Mos Def and Talib Kweli's album, Black Star, is superb
So is 50 Cent-Guess Who's Back
And of course, Nas' Stillmatic and Illmatic were both quality

Just picked up a few Neurosis albums ('Sovereign' and 'Times of Grace') hot on the heel of getting wildly into Isis 'Oceanic' and Cult of Luna 'The Beyond'.

Anyone?

Feels like I'm clutching at straws here. This thread seems to be full of wiggers. ;)

markd2k3 said:
Mr.Baggs said:
Sheep Shag Army said:

Mos Def and Talib Kweli's album, Black Star, is superb
So is 50 Cent-Guess Who's Back
And of course, Nas' Stillmatic and Illmatic were both quality

Nas is my favourite mark, seems like we have sh*t loads in common have you heard reflection by kweli and dj hi tec, i haven't heard black star, been looking for it in hmv but can't find it, i must be blind. Aynone heard of i reminence by pete rock and cl smooth? I wanna buy that 2 but can't find it. Thinking of getting some decks, but there a bit to expensive at the mo for me, anyone know a site with cheap direct drive decks?

Love joe budden mr baggs, have u heard his new song can't thing what it goes like, rock don't stop or summat, it's another old catch prase, put i just can't think

Sheep Shag Army said:
Nas is my favourite mark, seems like we have sh*t loads in common

you tryin to come onto the mods now sheep shage??? ;) ;)

ProEvo said:
Matrix Reloaded soundtracks pretty rockin'!!!!!!!!!! :D ;)

cant go wrong with a bit of RATM . . . dunno bout the rest tho, OST's a normally filled with 1 or 2 gooduns and then the rest are duff!!

lol..well that couldnt of been the real stuf joostebrood, if they gave u lsd when u arent awere of it especially during a freaking concert then u' be in the insane house right now. (or be drawing funny comics with paint and post them on the internet)

btw im not gonna post my favourite music here, i dont like bragging about how good my taste is.

PESV said:
btw im not gonna post my favourite music here, i dont like bragging about how good my taste is.

Is it as good as the pish you posted in the WE7 news thread, Half-Life engine for WE8 eh?

;)

lol..well that couldnt of been the real stuf joostebrood, if they gave u lsd when u arent awere of it especially during a freaking concert then u' be in the insane house right now. (or be drawing funny comics with paint and post them on the internet)

It could have been the real stuff, it's not always filled with the same amount, so the effect can also be more or less I think.

Besides, with drugs like that, it's better not to be aware of it, so when it starts working, you'll enjoy the "trip" ,instead of asking yourself before if it's the right choice afterall.

Well i like techno, trance, rap, heavy metal and drum & bass.

Zico said:
Nobody in here like Techno or anything?

I like techno, atb, paul van dyke, sash, ferry corsten top stuff what kind of techno are you into Zico?

best punk band ever are Frenzal Rhomb download the following songs and you will be in musical heaven!

- Uncle Ken
- Ship Of Beers
- Get F*cked You F*cking F*ckwit
- Hippy Song
- Never Had So Much Fun
- Punch In The Face

Mr.Baggs said:
Sheep Shag Army said:

Pfft its 2pac or nothing in rap!
[quote ="2PAC"]F*ck mobb deep as a staff record label and a mother f*cking crew if your down with bad boy the f*ck you too![/quote]
want real rap then download Hitem Up, ambitzouz az a rider, wonder why they call you bitch, how do you want it and shorty wanna be a thug! :D

Lokil said:
Mr.Baggs said:
Sheep Shag Army said:

[quote ="2PAC"]F*ck mobb deep as a staff record label and a mother f*cking crew if your down with bad boy the f*ck you too!
want real rap then download Hitem Up, ambitzouz az a rider, wonder why they call you bitch, how do you want it and shorty wanna be a thug! :D
[/quote]

I honestly didn't understand a word of that.

Lokil said:
Mr.Baggs said:
Sheep Shag Army said:

[quote ="2PAC"]F*ck mobb deep as a staff record label and a mother f*cking crew if your down with bad boy the f*ck you too!
want real rap then download Hitem Up, ambitzouz az a rider, wonder why they call you bitch, how do you want it and shorty wanna be a thug! :D[/quote]

Got most of them on all eyes on me, it's a classic, hit em ups ace. Have you heard 'so much pain' and i ain't talking about faggotty ja rules version that he nicked of pac!

Lokil said:
Zico said:
Nobody in here like Techno or anything?

I like techno, atb, paul van dyke, sash, ferry corsten top stuff what kind of techno are you into Zico?

best punk band ever are Frenzal Rhomb download the following songs and you will be in musical heaven!

- Uncle Ken
- Ship Of Beers
- Get F*cked You F*cking F*ckwit
- Hippy Song
- Never Had So Much Fun
- Punch In The Face

Lokil, i like DJ Fergie, Dave Clarke, Jeff Mills, Mauro Picotto, Carl Cox and Kopfuss Resonator.

Any paticular songs you would like to recommend Zico?

All eyez on me is the greatest rap album ever, by far my favourite though Biggie Smalls life after death is fairly close behind. Imagine if they were alive today, as well as Big Pun. They in my opinion are the three greatest rap artists of the 90's.

Any of you ever hear of DJ Otzi? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom