Music thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope

Hey Lokil do you tune into Radio1 on Friday's to hear the one and only DJ Fergie? It's great!!!

ok it's getting hot now, in england that is, so i was just wondering any1's fav summer tunes?

gotta love a bit of Ben Folds Five, great summa tracks also, and i kno i'll get slated for this but meat loaf, bat outta hell is pretty good!

yeah i kno zico, but come on i wana make a compilation to listen on me way to work and want some idea's for some uplifting tunes, not some funked up clubbin tracks tho!

Pete rock & cl smooth- they reminence over you(t.r.oy) is a great tune that makes me happy. i'm trying to think of some dance tunes, a bit of mario picotto or something

loz said:
yeah i kno zico, but come on i wana make a compilation to listen on me way to work and want some idea's for some uplifting tunes, not some funked up clubbin tracks tho!

Nothing starts the day off like a bit of Karma Chameleon, that or Guerilla Radio. :mrgreen:

What about beautiful day by U2 thats a nice diddy to start the day, or you could go for snoop doggy dogg with gin and juice or beautiful! :D

The white stripes are my fav band at the moment.....fell in love with a girl is a masterpiece!

Anything by Frenzal Rhomb is worth getting just such great lyrics these lads are amazing live as well saw them when they toured the states great stuff! :D

Sheep Shag Army said:
Pete rock & cl smooth- they reminence over you(t.r.oy) is a great tune that makes me happy. i'm trying to think of some dance tunes, a bit of mario picotto or something

Mauro Picotto is ace!!!

I recommend this Picotto CD - Metamorphose

I was gonna get it from hmv once but it was about £19 so i thought sod that. Maybe when i save up some penny's. I'm after some decks at the moment and if i got some i would probably get it on vinyl. Is there any dj's on here?

Why not download the album off the net and save yourself a pretty penny, record labels are such greedy bastards they deserved to be ripped off by the public. Thank God for the advent of technology and the reinvention of the pirate! :D

Sheep Shag Army said:
I was gonna get it from hmv once but it was about £19 so i thought sod that. Maybe when i save up some penny's. I'm after some decks at the moment and if i got some i would probably get it on vinyl. Is there any dj's on here?

Well i have a CD Mixer, but just can't get any good mixes on the go.

Any tips mate?

Zico said:
Sheep Shag Army said:

Any tips mate?

proevo's pretty niffty on the ole 1's and 2's!

loz said:
Zico said:
Sheep Shag Army said:

Any tips mate?

proevo's pretty niffty on the ole 1's and 2's!

Cool!!!

Got any tips ProEvo?

Sorry, trade secrets............I can't reveal any of my techniques, for they have been handed down...........generation to generation...........and shall remain in my family for many years to come!!!!!! :mrgreen: ;)

Plus, I only know how to work turntables...............Technics 1210's are my prefered weapon of choice!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

I too have had the secret of "nija" passed down from generation to generation, I can jump from bushes and decapitate you from the waist up with one swing of my samuri sword! :D

Lokil said:
I too have had the secret of "nija" passed down from generation to generation, I can jump from bushes and decapitate you from the waist up with one swing of my samuri sword! :D

What a nutter you are!!! :mrgreen:

Lokil said:

1 question:

1. Whats a nija?

To get this topic sort of back on track I got the new Audio Bullies album yesterday and its quality. 14 tracks on it and only 1 duff one. Well worth a listen if you liked their last few singles :D

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
ProEvo said:
You don't like Snoop Dogg by any chance do ya Vann?!?!?! :mrgreen: ;)

Fa shizzal my nizzal........

Rollin' down the street smokin' Indo............sippin' on Gin and Juice!!!!! :mrgreen: ;)

LLLLLLLLLLaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddd bbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaccccccckkkkkkkkk.................... :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom