Music thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone heard Pearl jams new song "Love Boat Captain"?

Good to see Pearl Jam getting back to their best! :D

Anybody heard any stuff by Zwan, boy who used to be in Smashing Pumpkins new band, they are playin the main stage at T in the Park festival this year and i huvnae heard any of their material. Anyone recommend any songs for DLing??

Good to see you back on the forums Watty old chap.

I've got a feew good songs for yas to download, anythin by tupac or biggie smalls is fu(king good

Allright, i've seen many names passing by the last few weeks, but yesterday i went to see Bruce Springsteen & the E-Street Band in "de Kuip". In front of a sold out crowd he showed (again) he's the greatest live artist in the world. A rocking 3 hour set got me and my mates thrilled! Have to add that I was the only real fan. Cosa also was there and he also thought it rocked!!!

Gotta love the Boss!!!!

"Born in the USA, born in the USA!" got to love that! :D
Thats about all the Boss songs I know, except for that crap streets of Philly one!

That's great, was Silvio from "The Sopranos" there? He played guitar for Bruce Springsteen years back but I dunno if he still does :D.

Yup, "Little" Steve van Zandt. During a song yesterday Bruce introduced him as "star of the Sopranos television show!!!!!..... "Little" Steve van Zandt".

Are you serious?

Silvio the strip club owner? thats very strange! :D

Yeah I was shocked when I found that out too ;).

I saw him later in a music-video and nearly pissed myself laughing, I was so used to him as a hardman, and then I saw him prancing about with a bandana and funny clothes on, singing into the same mike as The Boss :D.

btw, I'm not a great Bruce Springsteen fan, not got any records, etc, but I don't mind him tho ;).

I am a "live" Springsteen fan. His concerts are amazing, so much energy. Yesterday 50.000 people went totally wild.

Great stuff

btw. I do have all of his studio albums.

When I went to see Snoop Dogg in concert everyone was smokin the chronic I was smoked out just being there, there was that much chronic in the air! :D

Same thing happend when I went an saw Ben Harper! :D

I haven't smoked weed in 3 years. I once went to the famous Werchter rock festival in Belgium and someone gave me an XTC pill, but in the end it appeared to be some LSD capsule. That was weird. I had to piss, but i couldn't find a toilet, so i did my thing right behind some guy (it was during a concert of some weird band and it was dark). I couldn't quite see how far I was standing behind the guy. But it was closer than i thought, 'cause I pissed all over HIS pants.

Pretty funny when i think back of it.

http://www.thisdayinmusic.com/cont/choose.html

Check this site out to find out what was Number One in the charts on your date of birth. Mine was Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen and I really hate them, could this explain my deep seated hatred of the buck toothed wonder and his big haired band?

CWright said:
http://www.thisdayinmusic.com/cont/choose.html

Check this site out to find out what was Number One in the charts on your date of birth. Mine was Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen and I really hate them, could this explain my deep seated hatred of the buck toothed wonder and his big haired band?

mine was FAME, I'm gonna live foreva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eye of the tiger in USA!

28th February 1988

'I Should Be Lucky' by Kylie Minogue-UK Chart
'Father Figure' by George Michael-US Chart

Hey people, just to say, if you like your "Rawk", on BBC2 tonight, at 11:35pm, Jools Holland has a best of the last series including: At The Drive In, Foo Fighters, Queens Of The stone Age, Sonic Youth, Metallica and PJ Harvey. :D

ClassicD said:
Gunner, when where you born? I get the same two as well :shock: !

August 5th 1982. The day the US performed nuclear tests at a Nevada test site and Stephabue Hix of Alabama was crowned Miss Us National Teenager. Great, great day.

Haha
Another One Bites The Dust by Queen

As i was coming into my teen years
Boom! Shake The Room by Jazzy Jeff And The Fresh Prince

On my 18th
Rollercoaster by B*Witched

Heard on the radio that Craig David and Stings song 'Rise and Fall' would've been no.1 last weekend here, however the record company never made enough copies!! :mrgreen: What a bunch of idiots.

Also Banghra Nights has entered the charts and everytime I hear it on the radio I just feel like doing that little nodding of the head when driving with the window rolled down, like in the advert...........it would be rather funny!! :mrgreen:

FD

Shit...

US charts = Johnny Cash - I can see clearly now.

UK charts = Gilbert/Sullivan - Claire.

What a heap of shite. :shock:

Any of European lads into dance?

If so can you tell me some new dance songs that have just come out, we're a little behind over here in the states! :D

fd1972uk said:
Also Banghra Nights has entered the charts and everytime I hear it on the radio I just feel like doing that little nodding of the head when driving with the window rolled down, like in the advert...........it would be rather funny!! :mrgreen:

FD

Hahaha Me and my mate piss ourself when we see them little nods.

Same as they do when they see Dre doin it in Without Me

haha

The most humouristic clips are the Fun Lovin Criminals clips. Especially Big Night Out, King of New York and Korean Bodega.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom