Music thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
listen to ALicia Keys New album. Bloody fantastic. No hip Hop nonsense in their... all just pure smooth alicia...

The Diary of Alicia Keys

Bloody Fantastic!

I like her stuff, well the smooth stuff I've heard, but I heard a couple of hip-hop efforts too and wasn't best impressed, I'm not a hip-hop fan really.

Although Outkast's newest one with the green video is pretty sweet :).

Pixies are legendary, got into them in the eighties, Nebula have been playing the Stoner rock for a while now, I preferrred Kyuss or anyband with John Garcia in it, and Fu Manchu. Turbonegro (crazy Scandinavians) don't do much for me.

Andre 3000 is a genius, what a song.I think the strokes are excellent right now.Has anyone ever heard the song '12:51' brilliant song

Just got Lemar's new album, pretty good. There are a couple of dismal efforts but on the whole it's a great album to have when u bring a girl round the house.

ProEvo said:
loz said:
Proevo and I are going to see The Strokes tom night at alex palace, cannae wait! :)

Oh YESS, It's gonna be CLASS!!!!!!! 8) ;)

After 1 & a bit days recovery I thought I'd comment on the Greatest Band in the World right now!!!! ;)

They truly rocked it out, and with an exclusive duet with Regina Spektor and their first-ever Live cover of the Clash's "ClampDown" and all the best bits from both albums, it was an amazing night!!!!! :shock: 8) :D

Just need to get a recording tonight off of Lamacq now........... ;)

Okay then as its the festive period lets bring this up with our fave Christmas songs ever!!

Mine has to be The Pogues Ft Kirsty McColl and Fairytale in New York. Its one song that makes me smile every time I hear it

Anyone remember these wee guys.... :mrgreen:

proclaimers.jpg

I wouldn't say they rock but I know what you mean. Good for a knees up!

No, they rock, "when i go will ye come back . . . . . "

Proclaimers rock, oh and evo i wouldnt say that The Strokes are the best band about at the mo, i think they are one of the best but Athlete, Kings of Leon and Blur are all up there my man!

loz said:
Proclaimers rock, oh and evo i wouldnt say that The Strokes are the best band about at the mo, i think they are one of the best but Athlete, Kings of Leon and Blur are all up there my man!

Each to their own but Athlete are miles behind Tha Strokes, KOL are almost there and blur..............well don't get me started on blur!!!!

The Strokes are the best band in the world. Athlete are the best British band at the moment but that's not saying much. Kings of Leon are pretty good as well - as are Hot Hot Heat...and The Thrills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom