Movie Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have Sky Movies and ever see HeartBreakers showing - watch it :)

It's a bad film, but the outfits that Jennifer Love Hewitt wears throughout it more than make up for the crap story. What a pair of legs and body she has.. :)

But one NOT to watch is Invincilbe or Indestructible - cant quite remember the name - the one co-produced by Jet Li and Mel Gibson - stars Billy Zane and its so bad that its scary that someone actaully thought this crap was worth filming.

T3 is coming in theaters here this Friday and I'll be watching that. I haven't watched a good movie in a while, all these Thai and Asian movies are pissing me off. :roll:

Villafc said:
Bare bones R2 version i'm afraid. :( Still, it's probably one of my favourite movies. I love Wes Anderson and Owen Wilson's work. So much so, that it's inspired me to change my avatar. :D

I urge you to grab the R1 Criterion Collection version if possible then m8, it's brilliant. Also, The Royal Tenenbaums Criterion Collection is great too, it has more stuff on it than the R2 'Special Edition' and is cheaper ;).

You seen Bottle Rocket? My m8 said it's good, mite pick it up.

Matrix said:
MrCoopz said:
Matrix said:
MrCoopz said:
Thanks Grinster i had that on my HDD ready to watch

:shock: mr coopz :shock: are you the mr coopz :shock:

I dunno who is he?

does this look familiar :mrgreen: very funny :mrgreen:

Very funny :)

Ahh yes thats me

Thats what i like about WE some many different goals :mrgreen:

and ur the first person to like one of my goals ;) find my Raul one if u can its a corker

ClassicD said:
Villafc said:
Bare bones R2 version i'm afraid. :( Still, it's probably one of my favourite movies. I love Wes Anderson and Owen Wilson's work. So much so, that it's inspired me to change my avatar. :D

I urge you to grab the R1 Criterion Collection version if possible then m8, it's brilliant. Also, The Royal Tenenbaums Criterion Collection is great too, it has more stuff on it than the R2 'Special Edition' and is cheaper ;).

You seen Bottle Rocket? My m8 said it's good, mite pick it up.

Bottle Rocket is ok, but not Andersons best work. The Royal Tenebaums is brilliant though. I have the R2 special Edition.It really bugs me that Europe always seems to get half arsed DVDs with limited special features. :x

Villafc said:
Milanista said:
so its already out in the UK?

It came out in The UK and Ireland a couple of months ago. Some of the gags are good. but i got REALLY bored of it after awhile.

I was thinking about this Villa, just came out here in US, would you advise absolutely not to go and see it?

gunnerglory said:
Villafc said:
Milanista said:
so its already out in the UK?

It came out in The UK and Ireland a couple of months ago. Some of the gags are good. but i got REALLY bored of it after awhile.

I was thinking about this Villa, just came out here in US, would you advise absolutely not to go and see it?

Well if i had the choice again, i wouldnt go. Wait till it comes out on video.

On Video? that's a bit 80's innit? :mrgreen: ;)

Okay Villa thanks mate.

Kensh|n said:
Anyone saw T3 ?

+pros ?
-cons ?

:)

Yes, I saw it last week.

Pros: Short, to the point, keeps you guessing and thinking, good story, insane visuals and graphics, Naked hot chick at the very first scene.

Cons: Really should have let sleeping dogs lie with T2, obvious set up for T4, stupid punchlines, Arnold Naked in 2nd scene.

Yeah but following a gang in the hood :)

its not a bad film, if ur into all this Bloods and Crips gang stuff u will enjoy it

gunnerglory said:
Kensh|n said:
Anyone saw T3 ?

+pros ?
-cons ?

:)

Yes, I saw it last week.

Pros: Short, to the point, keeps you guessing and thinking, good story, insane visuals and graphics, Naked hot chick at the very first scene.

Cons: Really should have let sleeping dogs lie with T2, obvious set up for T4, stupid punchlines, Arnold Naked in 2nd scene.

thanks, i really dont want to see arnold getting naked :shock:

I have seen Ghost Ship

i thought it started good but then went totally shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom