Microstutter PES 2011 with GTX460

I have been suffering from microstutter for past few months, tried soo many drivers, different settings, even overclocked my gtx 470 and still there was a microstutter...at first i settled on using 263.15 tesla drivers, huge improvement but still the occassional stutter when ball in the middle of the field...then...i safely removed drivers using driversweeper and installed 258.96 drivers...smooth as butter! I also added pes2011.exe to nvidiainspector profile for pro evolution soccer 2010 and put the following settings:

Hope it helps someone

Hi, I had no problems with stuttering in the past, but for a couple of weeks the game stutters. It just skips every some seconds. It is so frustrating!
Specs: Acer Aspire 7730G Laptop, Intel Core2Duo 2.0, NVidia 9600M GT 512MB, 3GB RAM, Windows 7 32x.
Game: Pes2011, with PesEdit 2.0.1, Jenkey's Tool 0.4.2, Yair's 0.7b Gameplay Patch, and the camera Settings tweaked, LOD's aren't over the top.
I've updated the video drivers to 270.x (the latest from NVidia). And the game's settings and addons have been almost the same for some mounths.
I cannot figure this out. Please, anyone help me!

Also: VSync and Frame Skipping are turned on and the Resolution is 1440x900. I've tried disabling FSkipping and lowering the res, but the problem persists..

Last edited:
I think it's because of the editing of the game by Jenkey & Yair's patches, it means the gameplay is more active than normal so it might be why it's causing the stuttering.

i later tried with only pesedit 2.0 and a lowered 1280x800 res, both on medium (although i have 512 VRAM) and on high. The outcome: the stuttering disappeared. i only hope this is the end of it.

I had it, however getting a new laptop sorted me out. Would be cool to play you on PC sir, hope you manage a fix somehow.

Let's hope PES 2012 runs a bit easier eh?

Anyone else still experiencing microstutter? I am :(

Long shot for you mate, but try enable Super-Sample AA, i found a thread over at Guru3d where people were struggling with pes stuttering & the Super-Sample AA (ON) thing seems to work well for everyone, no stutter for me with it on ATI5750, not sure if your using/or if it works with Nvidia mate but give it a go.

Last edited:
I had it, however getting a new laptop sorted me out. Would be cool to play you on PC sir, hope you manage a fix somehow.

Let's hope PES 2012 runs a bit easier eh?

Yeah man, pes2011 on the ps3 drove me crazy, couldn't play it anymore, hated the fatigue problems and the delays, also the game running slow for me too.

Will you be buying pes12 for the PC? :)

Long shot for you mate, but try enable Super-Sample AA, i found a thread over at Guru3d where people were struggling with pes stuttering & the Super-Sample AA (ON) thing seems to work well for everyone, no stutter for me with it on ATI5750, not sure if your using/or if it works with Nvidia mate but give it a go.

I've got a GeForce GTX260 chap, and have Supersampling already enabled for AA, the stuttering has pretty much gone now! :D Forgot to provide an update, I just enabled AA and things like that, and the stuttering isn't there now, only some slowdown on replay angles sometimes :)

It's great to hear you solved it Simcut.

On a side note, is GTX 260 more than an enough card for PES 2012 and the future PES releases?

It's great to hear you solved it Simcut.

On a side note, is GTX 260 more than an enough card for PES 2012 and the future PES releases?

Well, I can play pes2011 on 1920x1080 absolutely fine, but when I use Kitserver and LOD settings it slows down a bit.

on the settings.exe my rating for CPU is "good" (blue colour) :)

Well, I can play pes2011 on 1920x1080 absolutely fine, but when I use Kitserver and LOD settings it slows down a bit.

on the settings.exe my rating for CPU is "good" (blue colour) :)

Cool, thanks. The reason I asked cause I can get a laptop with a GTX 260 in it. But I just realized desktop GPU's and their mobile counterparts are not the same. So a mobile GTX260 will be an equivalent to a desktop 9800GTX or something like that? I don't know.

Hey guys, have anyone encountered strange delays randomly?
One day i turn my pc and pes it works like a charm
On other day i can turn my pc and pes and it lags a bit
Got Radeon 5970 so gfx power is not issue.
Could it be issue with windows page file, my windows drive C: got only 5-8gb free space?? :/

One think that I'd like others to try is my way of getting PES to work flawlessly. I'm annoyed by the fact that the response is slow and the players handle the ball like crap.

Althogh playing on a particular stadium and some certain settings make it work perfectly. Those of you who have problems might just try it.

With the PESEdit patch installed, I use the stadium called West Europe Standard, play in Night mode and fine weather. Other settings are Vsync and Triple Buffering forced trough D3dOverrider, no other settings enabled in pes-settings and native screen res 1680x1050. Gfx card is SLI setup Nvida GTX460.

Like a charm..

Hi all!
I have a problem with my new videocard msi gtx460 cyclone
and pro evo 11. The game runs not really smooth!
I mean the game runs with vsync on and constant 60fps, but there are always microstutters and the game breaks to 59fps for a second. This happens every 5-8 seconds.

Ive tried every settings and all available drivers from nvidia incl. newest Betas. The funny thing is, with my old card an ati hd 4850 the game runs smooth. There i have to use radeon pro to force vsync and triple buffering on and the game runs super smooth.

I tried with all settings from evo-web etc. but nothings changed.

My Setup is
Windows 7 64bit
Intel E8400 3,0 ghz
4 gig ram
Msi neo-f p43 motherboard
500 w PSU

I hope someone has an solution to my problem, cause i would love to play the game with my new videocard.

Greets John
Sorry for my bad english.
John:

Lower Max-CPU frames on Nvidia Control Panel properties for PES 2011, if you do not have a profile, create it!

Lower the amount from 3 to 0, Game should run perfect.

I had exactly the same problem.

Since I own a GTX 460, I Remember the issue on PES 2011, fixed it (most likely from a suggestion on this thread).

PES 2012 demo worked fine initially. After a few days, the same microstutter issue :(

Windows 7 64bit
Intel i5 760 2.8 ghz
MSI GTX 460
4GB DDR3
Gigabyte P55-UD2 mobo

EDIT: Also seeing the issue again on PES 2011, so looks like a universal issue...

Last edited:
Since I own a GTX 460, I Remember the issue on PES 2011, fixed it (most likely from a suggestion on this thread).

PES 2012 demo worked fine initially. After a few days, the same microstutter issue :(

Windows 7 64bit
Intel i5 760 2.8 ghz
MSI GTX 460
4GB DDR3
Gigabyte P55-UD2 mobo

+1

Windows Vista 32 bit
Intel E8500
ATI HD 4890
4GB DDR2

Yeah man, pes2011 on the ps3 drove me crazy, couldn't play it anymore, hated the fatigue problems and the delays, also the game running slow for me too.

Will you be buying pes12 for the PC? :)
Only just seen this mate, apologies! Yeah I'm definitely sticking to PC from the off this year, so we'll have some matches. Demo runs like a boss, better than last years. Hopefully adding kitserver & more LOD to the full game won't cause any bother.

Only just seen this mate, apologies! Yeah I'm definitely sticking to PC from the off this year, so we'll have some matches. Demo runs like a boss, better than last years. Hopefully adding kitserver & more LOD to the full game won't cause any bother.

Indeed, looking forward to having some games with you! :D

Thanks mates, I am trying everything to get PES 2012 to run smoothly on my laptop, without any skipping. I really want this version as it has the best mods. I appreciate the help.

For those who have random stutter at anytime during the game, uncheck "Enable Frame Skipping" on the settings. I did this on Pes2012 demo and it works. There's no stutter anymore. Go try it out and give comments here :)

Back
Top Bottom