Lost Season 3

Re: Lost Season 3 - (Discussion Only / No Spoilers)

It was a shit recap episode disguised as a new one. Clever way to do a recap episode but annoying as hell for ppl who watch every episode.
Funny ending as they were both annoying as hell.

pretty good episode, nice flashbacks, nice to see boone and shannon again, pretty good storyline behind nikki and paolo and a great ending as they really were annoying.

i liked it.

Was an annoying filler episode though. We learned nothing new that has any relevance to the island or anything.

To say that was a filler episode I enjoyed it. I found out through the week it was a Nikki and Paulo episode and I thought it was going to be a shit episode but I think the writers did a good job with this one.

Rather than Nikki saying "Paulo lies", Iam pretty sure that it was "Paralyzed", also are they both still alive ?. We saw her eyes open right at the end when she was getting buried but it still could mean anything, she still could be dead, paralyzed or maybe full on living.

Yes she did say Paralyzed and they are dead.

Last week they said someone would die and again they fail to deliver by killing off nobodys.

Lost has become like the TV show Tour of Duty when someone new joins the islanders you know there going to die lol.

The main islanders are invincible and if one is going to die theres a huge build up and you see it coming a mile.

Plus they are all saved its LANDO.

:mrgreen: Poor Billy-Dee, no-one will ever refer to him as anything other than Lando.

Thought it was a good episode, loved the ending "Paolo Lies". :lmao:

Let's be honest though, something like this had to happen, it was all going to fast-paced, they had to slow it down.

FD

To say that was a filler episode I enjoyed it. I found out through the week it was a Nikki and Paulo episode and I thought it was going to be a shit episode but I think the writers did a good job with this one.

Rather than Nikki saying "Paulo lies", Iam pretty sure that it was "Paralyzed", also are they both still alive ?. We saw her eyes open right at the end when she was getting buried but it still could mean anything, she still could be dead, paralyzed or maybe full on living.

She obvouisly said paralysed, in order to get across that she was not dead to hurley and sawyer, and that she was mearly paralysed from the spider bite.

unluckily for her it kicked in too soon and didnt have time to get her point across before it shut down her body, stupid bitch if she hadnt dug the hole to hide the diamonds she would have still been alive.

Not a bad episode, just another filler should be interesting to see where it goes from here.

"Now... we go back"

Great jungle scenes but see you next week... :l

Last edited:

Wasnt much too this episode pretty dull except for the Dark cloud scene.
But next week we are going to find out all about julliets first experiences on the island, Submarine joining the others etc.

slow episode, not really into the whole kate back story, just a bit dull, the flash backs didnt really bring anything new to the show. i am enjoying julliet tho, i would definatly do naughty things to her.

Nice seen that before, but didnt relise it was her.

Great Episode with a fucked up ending.

The main question tho is: DID THE BABY SAY CLAIR LOL.

But it answers a few questions i had about the ppl on the beach.

I thought it was a correct episode until the end that changed everything. Big smile on my face, I don't understand The Others now besides they're big bastards :D.

Brilliant episode...Lost is back to its best - a big turnaround from a few episodes ago

I still think that the earlier episodes were avoidable though - or maybe the earlier crapness made these episodes more exciting?

When an episode includes Ben its great, hes nice has pie one moment then menacing the next. I really want to know what "See you in a week" means. Pretty good storyline/flashbacks including Juilete I didnt think Id enjoy it as much as I did. Id also love to know what happend to Locke and what he his actually doing with the others and where they have gone to etc. Roll on next week...

Sayid is a legend, If I could be standing next to one member of the Island then it would be him. He is always clued up and can always read people better than themselves.

Great ep just finished watching it, I cant wait till next week even though it will prob be a poor one as you dont get two eps back to back often.

Excellent episode.

Got a feeling the week will be over just as the season is coming to a close. So probably means the week will be over after Episode 24 (or whatever) and we'll see what happens.

FD

An absolute belter in every sense i thought. nice to see Ethan & Goodwin back too.

As you say Cloud, Sayid is the only one there who asks the relevant questions and seemingly wants to know what the hell is going on.

From Mikhail's footage from the outside world and Ben's request that they find out everything about the passengers can we now assume that they really weren't expecting the flight to crash nor were aware of its occupants until afterwards ?

That seems to be so, but his little line about maybe a pregnant woman being on the plane made me think back to the 'fake' psychic fella (perhaps he was in on it?)

db

Yeh its wierd they didnt know who was on the plane until after.
But obviously they have access to lots of information instantly around the world.
But then whats the point of the falshblacks that seem to suggest they are all linked somehow.
3 seasons and a bit to go tho.

An absolute belter in every sense i thought. nice to see Ethan & Goodwin back too.

As you say Cloud, Sayid is the only one there who asks the relevant questions and seemingly wants to know what the hell is going on.

From Mikhail's footage from the outside world and Ben's request that they find out everything about the passengers can we now assume that they really weren't expecting the flight to crash nor were aware of its occupants until afterwards ?

That seems to be so, but his little line about maybe a pregnant woman being on the plane made me think back to the 'fake' psychic fella (perhaps he was in on it?)

db

This is a big point for me, I thought the flashbacks were relevant, I thought they were their for a reason, to show they all were "connected".

One thing I don't get how they know quite so much. Ben asks Mikhall to get as much information on every person as can be done, so how would they know about Sawyers murder. If the method that they used was just espionage then how could they read minds.

It was an ok episode but one of the real predictable ones.

But we do find out Celtic win the Scottish cup this season vrs Hibernian or my home team Dunfermline.

Yep still think pennys dad is behind the whole Dharma Initiative.
Jacks dad and Lockes so called dad are involved too.

It seems like only 2 or 3 days have passed since Ben's encounter with Juliette. I think they're going to stretch the next few days and the finale will be the big event.

Back
Top Bottom