Lost Season 3

I think the main reason is that Charlie didn't wanted to mess up fate. He accepted he had to die in order for everything to happen - If he lived, the future might change and he wouldn't be able to live with that regret.

The plot is left wide open...typical Lost. But what makes it different this time is that it finally gives some form of conclusion and now we want to know why they get there...I think most of us have had enough of them whinging about being stuck on the island!

I can't wait for the next season - and I never thought I'll say that a few weeks ago! It's weird cos also a few weeks ago, I'll probably have joined the shouts to get rid of Jack and Locke....I'll take that back please ;)

Additionally, it's a good thing that they have cut it down to 16 episodes a season as the story will hopefully be a lot more concise :)

Last edited:
Good finale, although im still not sure they have actually gotton off the island yet(atleast not that next season will be about that). The way jack was going on(in his flashforward), and how kate was towards him, toghether with penny knowing were to call (incoming message for charlie) and no knowlegde of a boat i could see it getting even worse with even more sinister people from the boat. Kind of repeating the jack/sawyer/kate captured on another island scenario but then with the whole group on a large freighter. Maybe with lock and the others trying to do something from the island. The way jack was talking you got the impression that he had left everyone to get back himself, but was now feeling guilty and wanted to get back to help.

Long wait till jan08 :(

Michael Returning For 'Lost' Season 4

The producers of Lost gave us an early tidbit when they announced yesterday that Harold Perrineau (Michael) will be returning to the cast for the upcoming Season 4 of the series. For those who might have been hiding under a rock for the past year or so, Michael was last seen taking his son, Walt, in a boat and escaping the island.

Since then, all hell has broken loose.

It will be interesting to see what Michael's return will do for the show. Is he marooned on the island with the survivors? Is he part of the future, as was established at the end of the Season 3 finale? Only time will tell. Sadly, or maddeningly, as the case may be, Lost will not return until early 2008.

i look forward to season 4, hopefully i'll be watching it in HD by the time it starts.

Back
Top Bottom