Lost Season 3

Re: Lost Season 3 - (Discussion Only / No Spoilers)

Another Ok Episode confirms stuff we already knew about the Others knowledge.
Asks some more questions.
Theres a really cool part too :).

I didn't really enjoy this episode because of Claire's story.
It slowed down the Sayid/Locke/Kate adventure.

I always liked Claire-centrics but this one was poorer. Even if Claire knows Chalie's secret, it was too long to write the help message.

I quite enjoyed that episode including the flash backs.

Loved the ending, for a second I thought Jack was running towards Kate, Locke and Sayid as though he had escaped but no he was playing ball with his new best mate Tom!

it was a good episode, i wonder if jacks been brainwashed and now he is one of the others now, what do you guys think

Who knows ? Maybe he has been brain washed. Maybe he his just stringing the others along until someone tries rescuing him, maybe he likes his new lifestyle with the others and their little village. What ever the weather it doesnt look good for Kate etc because to them it looks like Jack his enjoying himself with the others.

What Id like to know is did that Russian guy have a connection with the ending of series 2 ?. Series 2 ended with (I think) 2 Russian guys in a bunker and it was snowing I have forgot what was said between the two of them, but Im sure there has to be a connection. Another thing about the Russian is Id love to know what he was going to say about Locke just before he got interupted by Danielle, I doubt we will never know now!

I think the writers are listening to the public...the plot has moved really fast over the past few 1-2 episodes with loads of questions being answered (finally!).

Locke has become a proper dick though.

Metallica, I'm quite sure the 2 guys at the end of season 2 were speaking Portuguese. I'm loving the return of the mysterious feel in lost - the Ukrainian dude was about to ask Locke about his ability to walk until they were distracted.

Yeah, the guy was ready to say "The Locke I knew was paralysed", but got interrupted.

I thought it was quite a good episode, Claire is actually Jack's half sister and the ending was certainly not to be expected. :shock:

FD

Hi,

Fd, do you think Danielle's interuption was just a typical lost writers moment (spin the drama out for another few weeks..) or something more sinister ?

Perhaps, Patchy knew about Locke because it was the Dhama/Others who caused the injury to him in the outside world ?

db

Best Episode of the season maybe Seasons.
Listen carefully to what ppl are saying really opens Pandoras Box.

WOOOOW !!!!

Awesome, great, brillant. Loved every second, every song, every flashback, every speech. We don't have a clue on what's really happening on that crazy island, I feel lost but I love it :mrgreen:.

Just finished watching the ep and all I can say is WOW.

Agree that it is one of the best eps of this season so far.

I
dont know how this one is going to end, is this Pandora's box real? Is Locke's dad there because he thought about him or could he be the great man that some of the Others have talked about?

Last edited:

Brilliant, loved the episode one of the best yet. You gotta love John Locke!. What is this now 3 weeks of good episodes ?, whats going on! and finally a big question answered. I dont beleive all this about the box that makes stuff appear though I reckon the others recruited Cooper (Lockes Dad) way before Locke was on the island (This could answer why they know so much about Locke as Cooper would have told them) plus I dont think the others see Cooper has a great man, I think there is some sort of friendship coming along maybe between Locke and Ben that really wouldnt suprise me in the slightest. I suppose now the big question is what is going to happen with Locke and Cooper, also will Ben allow Kate and Sayid to be released has he said he would keep his promise.

This was great stuff - "Thats why your in a wheelchair and Im not"

Well i believe all the ppl you see in the flashbacks willl be on the island.
Jacks dad might not even be dead and a main figurehead.

Excellent episode, as already mentioned the previous 2 have also been good uns too.

I've missed something with the Pandora's box, missed that, when did they discuss that?

I don't believe Locke's dad is there for any other reason as a bargaining tool for the others. I'd be very surprised if he's Jacob.

DN - No, I don't believe Danielle intentionally interrupted the conversation.

FD

Lost is back and about time as well

im looking forward to episodes again now which is great :)

Excellent episode, as already mentioned the previous 2 have also been good uns too.

I've missed something with the Pandora's box, missed that, when did they discuss that?

I don't believe Locke's dad is there for any other reason as a bargaining tool for the others. I'd be very surprised if he's Jacob.

DN - No, I don't believe Danielle intentionally interrupted the conversation.

FD

Ben tried to persuade Locke from blowing up the sub by telling him there was a special box that if you imagine something it would be in the box. Lockes reply was great though by saying something like "I hope the box is big enough to imagine up a new submarine"

Hi chaps,

the last 3 have been stonkers havent they!

The real question I guess is not so much what is Cooper doing there but if he was brought to the Island before or after Flight 815 came down ??!

db

I reckon he will have got on the island whilst on the run, when Locke was in the hospital the nurse said that he could be anywhere in the world. Guess where that anywhere is!

Hi metallica,

if your'e right, then that would almost certainly imply the survivors were brought to the island deliberately then wouldn't it ?

db

I dont think it was deliberate because it was Desmond who crashed the plane there by mistake.

Different style during this new episode, interesting for the backgrounds and comebacks but I don't know what to think about the end. Owned or not over ?

Back
Top Bottom