Liverpool vs. AC Milan

• Thread starter Loewenberger
  • Start date
Congrats to Liverpool and all Liverpool fans on this forum.

What a touching final, unbelievable.

RuneEdge said:
Could someone explain to me why I have goosebumps?

We want 2 hate them 4 it but we cant!

Bloody amazing game

Liverpool, I knew you wouldn't let me down on making this final a very interesting one. This PSV-supporter salutes Liverpool for this amazing trick they pulled off.

The city of John, Paul, George and Ringo won. At least I'm happy about that.

Do you still think Milan are always boring Cruyff? We dominated the 1st half and parts of the 2nd half, and controlled extra time. But Liverpool managed to pull out a good show. Congrats again.

This was the sort of Game you'd have to watch about 4 or 5 times to take in everything that happened.

The sort of Game that they will make one of those Football Documentary/Films about.

Amazing Stuff !

Looking forward to seeing Stevie G & Carragher pick that Big Pot up ... They deserve their Moment.

Unbelieveable, I have a massive grin on my face and i'm a gooner. Enjoy tonight scallys and get fucked off your faces you deserve it!!!!!

Milanista said:
Do you still think Milan are always boring Cruyff?
Not tonight.Tonight, they gave everything and showed themselves capable of playing at least three times the quality they showed in Milan and Eindhoven. In this final, both teams just went for it, and it became a thrill as soon as Liverpool got to 3-1. I loved it, and I'm glad I watched the game anyway.

Still, I can't help but wondering: "What would PSV have reached here?"

They say football is a universal language.
And I think I can finally understand scousers. :mrgreen:

Absolutely fabulous. That was a copy of the FA Cup final - except about a million times better, and with six goals. Very proud of Liverpool. Fantastic night. There's a party in my street :)

OMFG
Three goals ahead and they still lost!
Congratulations for Lpool making a great final, one that I wans't expecting to enjoy!

Milan still haven't learned that the game only ends after the referee blows the whistle!

Great final. and again...
CONGRATULATIONS LIVERPOOL! and for congratulations dudek for making me laugh with is dancing! :mrgreen:

That's the worry. If they can't defend their title Merseyside will be broken-hearted.

Chris Davies said:
That's the worry. If they can't defend their title Merseyside will be broken-hearted.

Like i said they will only have themselves 2 blame but they should be allowed!

Chris Davies said:

Well as much as it sucks, they knew the rules before the start of the season. They were not good enough in the league to qualify, and winning the CL doesn't automatically get you back in the tournament, so they shouldn't be able to defend.

kel said:
Silverware.
Nobody knows what PSV would have reached here. So I decided to lock that question away, and not to retrieve it before PSV plays another amazing season.

You can really see what it means to that particular group of players ... Not one of them wants to let go of that Pot ... They are all Fighting over who holds it :mryellow: ... And thats how it should be when you win this Trophy.

Great to watch.

Great result for 'Pool tonight, cheers to Milan for showing a lot of class as well. Thanks for a great final.

That IS true. I mean they didnt land in 5th spot by default. They just werent good enough in the Prem.
They could let them in the qualifying stage but who do they play there?

WHAT A GREAT FUCKIN FINAL,

CONGRATS TO LIVERPOOL, WELL DESERVED WIN, AND AC MILAN PLAYED GREAT AS WELL

ONE OF THE BEST FINALS I'VE EVER SEEN, 05' ISTANBUL FINAL UNFORGETABLE

Back
Top Bottom