Liverpool vs. AC Milan

• Thread starter Loewenberger
  • Start date
What a sensational game, fucking amazing game man, Milan played superb in the first half, but unlike Liverpool, they folded when they lost a goal, Liverpool stayed strong and got there prize, amazing.

crayon said:
I'll never forget tonight.

Dont forget it maye i aint forgot 99!

And to think your arch rivals both ended up empty handed!

I should feel sick but i am bloody happy this Spanish/Italian domination has ended!

Owen went to win trophies with Real now he might on the way back 2 the Euro champs.

Like reactor said, they knew the rules.
I go against breaking the rules, even in this special case!
Of course If I was a lpool supoorter I wouldn't care about the regulations!
But I good a feeling that UEFA will bend the rules. Just a feeling!

Milanista said:
This match is a good opportunity for Roman to do his shopping ;)

I think thats y i am happy as money doesnt always guarantee success!

SAF take note of how 2 beat Milan!

sheva's last penalty was like if i was there i would've done the samething, but the goalie stopped it right in time..

Revan said:
Like reactor said, they knew the rules.
I go against breaking the rules, even in this special case!
Of course If I was a lpool supoorter I wouldn't care about the regulations!
But I good a feeling that UEFA will bend the rules. Just a feeling!

But then doesnt one country lose there place?

If thats the case then its unfair as they earned it in there league

wow this game almost ended 12:30, isnt this like the most longest final ever ?

past midnight, and still match, greeeeeaaaaaat :D

Dead Man said:
But then doesnt one country lose there place?

If thats the case then its unfair as they earned it in there league

I didn't remember that! Then one more reason for Lpool to stay out!
It would be extremely unfair for "team x" to be left out, as they played well enough in "league x" to earn the place!

Revan said:
He lacked belief...

Nah think he was gutted bout that miss!

Thats one bloke i feel sorry for as if Dudek didnt save that free kick who knows.............

dudek's 118th minute save was some GOOD STUFF !!! SHEVA HEADED AND HE SAVED, SHEVA JUST NEEDED TO TAP IT IN INSTEAD HE DECIDED TO ROCKET BUT DUDEK WAS RIGHT INFRONT OF IT , DUDEK GREAT MATCH

Absolutely amazing stuff!!! What a game, what a game.

Football is the greatest game in the world.

WHAT AN UNBELIEVABLE MATCH! We did it!!!!!! WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBE THIS!!!Even though I support both teams with all my heart I feel Liverpool deserves this since it was a looong time since we last won it! Sad for Milan but if there's one good thing to come out of this loss it's the sacking of Carlo! Plz signor Galliani fire him! Worst tactician ever, lost us the Scudetto, Coppa Italia and now the CL. SACK!

ANYWAY, FORZA YNWA!

I actually dont feel as bad as the loss to deportivo last year. I really enjoyed this match as i was tense minute by minute. I really hope Gerrard doesnt leave.

Zlatan#9 said:
WHAT AN UNBELIEVABLE MATCH! We did it!!!!!! WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBE THIS!!!Even though I support both teams with all my heart I feel Liverpool deserves this since it was a looong time since we last won it! Sad for Milan but if there's one good thing to come out of this loss it's the sacking of Carlo! Plz signor Galliani fire him! Worst tactician ever, lost us the Scudetto, Coppa Italia and now the CL. SACK!

ANYWAY, FORZA YNWA!

How many other coaches get to the CL final twice in 3 years?

Milanista said:
How many other coaches get to the CL final twice in 3 years?

Real went downhil after Del Bosque so be careful what you wish 4?

What a night!It was amazing.It can not be forgotten.Congrats both teams!!

Milanista said:
I actually dont feel as bad as the loss to deportivo last year. I really enjoyed this match as i was tense minute by minute. I really hope Gerrard doesnt leave.

Tense, were u sitting on the can :lmao:

X1m0 said:
Vicente del Bosque, with Real Madrid.

Thats my point. Ancelotti is a good coach, and even though he choked on the last few weeks, it doesnt mean hes a bad tactician. Last year his Milan were spectacular, honestly... this year we reached the CL final, and were tied top with Juve for most of the season... .. in 2003 we won the CL. I dont think he deserves a sacking (to whoever said he does)

Fantastic result for Liverpool. The GREATEST come back i have ever seen, bar none.

However, Harry Kewell is an absolute disgrace as a professional football player. He has started 5 games in 5 months, he picks and choses when he wants to play with/without injuries, he lives on a reputation from 3 years ago and has no commitment what-so-ever. As soon as Liverpool were 2 down he didn't fancy it and looked for the easy option out. Then when the medals were being given out he was at the fore front celebrating like he actually contributed something...................

Joke figure who should be shown the door tonight never mind tomorrow!!!!

DeRo said:
Fantastic result for Liverpool. The GREATEST come back i have ever seen, bar none.

However, Harry Kewell is an absolute disgrace as a professional football player. He has started 5 games in 5 months, he picks and choses when he wants to play with/without injuries, he lives on a reputation from 3 years ago and has no commitment what-so-ever. As soon as Liverpool were 2 down he didn't fancy it and looked for the easy option out. Then when the medals were being given out he was at the fore front celebrating like he actually contributed something...................

Joke figure who should be shown the door tonight never mind tomorrow!!!!

SAF should get him and put a rocket up his arse!

;)

Milanista said:
Hey, atleast we were in the Finals with a great match :)

Many parties over in London Martin?

I agree with you.Don't be sad,ıt was a great match.

maldini and sheva were the most sad players after game.

Milanista said:
Thats my point. Ancelotti is a good coach, and even though he choked on the last few weeks, it doesnt mean hes a bad tactician. Last year his Milan were spectacular, honestly... this year we reached the CL final, and were tied top with Juve for most of the season... .. in 2003 we won the CL. I dont think he deserves a sacking (to whoever said he does)

Go watch some of our games ffs, look at his line-ups, tactics and substitutions over the past few years, he is a BAD tactician. With that squad any gaffer could've been equal, or more likely, better than Carlo. Can't believe you're defending him, very strange! Guess you haven't watched and analyzed all games by Milan since he took over as a manager 4 yrs ago.

Back
Top Bottom