Liverpool vs. AC Milan

• Thread starter Loewenberger
  • Start date
LIVERPOOL !!!!!!!!

Amazing comeback for Liverpool ! Thanks for all REDS !!
Gerrard :applause:
Dudek :applause:
ALL REDS !! :cheers:

Milan :nono: so lucky for Win the final (goal versus PSV, Nesta hand in final...)

I dont think its so much his fault, because Milan had clearly had the posession and better shots on goal (40 mins Milan and 33 Liverpool, 10 shots vs 7 shots, 57% vs 43%).... imo its the players' themselves who relaxed too much.

DeRo said:
Fantastic result for Liverpool. The GREATEST come back i have ever seen, bar none.

However, Harry Kewell is an absolute disgrace as a professional football player. He has started 5 games in 5 months, he picks and choses when he wants to play with/without injuries, he lives on a reputation from 3 years ago and has no commitment what-so-ever. As soon as Liverpool were 2 down he didn't fancy it and looked for the easy option out. Then when the medals were being given out he was at the fore front celebrating like he actually contributed something...................

Joke figure who should be shown the door tonight never mind tomorrow!!!!

This is ridiculous, Kewell has had ankle problems for years, well before coming to Liverpool. He nearly retired at Leeds because of his degenerative ankle condition. It is not his fault he is injured and I'm pretty sure he is more upset about it than we are as supporters.

Liverpool knew of his injuries when they signed him and unfortunately Kewell has never been fully recovered. Should he be sold? Yes, because his ankle will cause him problems for the rest of his life, not just his career. But there is no reason to curse him, Kewell has been mostly a positive influence at Liverpool... he only speaks out negatively when he is unfairly attacked concerning his injury woes.

Every player at Liverpool played a part in winning the CL title, they are all heroes in my book and I'm in no hurry to sell anyone tonight.

Would you guys take Owen back?

As fans would you accept him back?

Milanista said:
So winning the Serie A, UEFA Super Cup, Coppa Italia, Champions League, reaching the CL final all in 3 years is bad coaching?

lol, that proves absolutely nothing, you go by titles, watch the games instead! Can't believe I'm arguing with a fellow milanista about something as obvious as this! I'll end it here, you're entitled to your weird opinion.

milan's coach had big mistake of not putting good players at first.

You dont coach a team to play pretty, you coach them to get the results, and he did his job well enough. As I said, he stuttered for the last few weeks.

I think he made several mistakes at this match.He had to see Milan's low performance after Gerard goal.

Fantastic game! Liverpool came back from an unbelievable margin and won it on PK. Damn, Gerrard was the man of the match along with Dudek. Gerrard really set the mood with his Liverpool's first goal.

ReActor said:
Absolutely fabulous game of football. I am really pleased for Stevie Gerrard, he deserves success.

I'd say the same about Dudek. He paid for a lot of his previous sins tonight (and at least will go out on top).

milan should've score in the extra time, especially when liverpool was pretty tired

Congrats Liverpool! So happy Milan got beaten, they've become too arrogant and too lucky!
In Memory and Friendship^_^

mrdjkola said:
milan should've score in the extra time, especially when liverpool was pretty tired
yep, shev had that priceless header and the follow up. unlucky he didn't putted in the back of the net.

big credit goes to Dudek for saving liverpool right at the last moment. :applause:

titeo said:
yep, shev had that priceless header and the follow up. unlucky he didn't putted in the back of the net.

big credit goes to Dudek for saving liverpool right at the last moment. :applause:

sheva was pretty bad after second half, i cant believe how he missed that 118th minute chance, rocketing dudek is not the point, rocketing to the net is bu he did the opposite and duudek great stop after that kind of shot

Congratulations Liverpool that was the best final ive seen in ages and after coming back from 3 goals I dont care what anyone says you fully deserved to win

I have to agree with Milanista!
Zlatan you'r the one with weird opinions!
Ancelotti might not play attractive footie, but he gets results.
like milanista said:
So winning the Serie A, UEFA Super Cup, Coppa Italia, Champions League, reaching the CL final all in 3 years is bad coaching?

And i still ask, how can that be bad coaching?
The players simply relaxed...
U might become real madrid post del-bosque, if ancelloti leaves.

bad season for milan overall

after season now they have lost the CL , not good season for milan.

Great and exciting match, AC Milan shone during the first time and Liverpool during the second; Dudek finished as the hero at the last minutes.

Liverpool has gone mad. It seems that every person resident in Liverpool has come out of their house and onto the streets. I've just been over there to see my brother-in-law and nearly hit about twenty different people!! Even over here (just across the water from Liverpool, the land of the Tranmere fan) the pubs are packed out and people are talking outside their houses.

Bring back the glory days :)

Milanista said:
Know what sucks? At the end of this week, there will be no official football until august/september.....
England vs USA this weekend, Saturday May 28th.

Back
Top Bottom