Liverpool Thread

dont know if anyone heard this but we were offered a 7mill ace player.Wonder who that could be.It is however no secret that riquelme was offered to manure for 7mill as well so im guessing its him.Any guesses?Or does anyone know anything bout an italian legend might be signing for us?
hope its not di canio.might be baggio or albertini

As you all know,liverpool are takin part in this years Amsterdam tournament.Sky Sports are providing live coverage of this year's Amsterdam tournament.
Confirmed coverage is as follows:
Fri 1st August
Galatasaray v Inter Milan - 6pm - Sky Sports

Ajax v Liverpool - 8.15pm - Sky Sports

Sun 3rd August
Galatasaray v Liverpool - 5.30pm - Sky Sports

Ajax v Inter Milan - 7.45pm - Sky Sports

Stu-Pid said:
ZZZZ VAPOUR said:
fU(K macca, he ripped liverpool off.....................

He hardly ripped us off, he declared that he wasn't going to sign a new contract after giving the club 10 years of loyal service..
:roll: Err no!! up until virtually the last minute, he said a new liverpool contract was a viable option.

He didn't give us 10 years of "loyal" sevrice we gave him it!, He was a product of the youth team afterall.

It don't want to see that money grabbing prick in a liverpool shirt ever again!

cfdh_edmundo said:
anyone watching the Liverpool V Köln match on CHL5 now ? i just turned it on 1-1.

Yup, I mentioned it a page back. 10 changes to be made at half time so lets see how we go on

2-1 Liverpool now, goal scored by the little shite Owen! :mrgreen: ;)

Got to say, owen had a good game today, proved me wrong. He took on players today and played the way he used to. He combined his coaching and natural ability to great affect. If he can play like that all the time, my opinion of him would change totally. Gerrards passing supberb as asual. Liverpool played football for a change. Heskey scored a cracker!

england22 said:
what was the lineup for the second half ?

were cheyrou and le tallec on ?

You want the whole line-up for the 2nd half?!
Kirkland, Riise, Biscan, Henchoz, Carragher, Murphy, Gerrard, Cheyrou, Kewell, Mellor, Owen!!

Le Tallec and Pognelle are awaiting work permits

The Sun are now aware of the news I was previously aware of, and it is printed on Page 9
It is the news that Steven Gerrard's girlfriend is now pregnant

The story on page 9 in my copy of the Sun is about an MP and his rent boy. Thats definately not the one ;)

In fact, scanning through the whole paper I can find no mention of it. Weird

CWright said:
The story on page 9 in my copy of the Sun is about an MP and his rent boy. Thats definately not the one ;)

In fact, scanning through the whole paper I can find no mention of it. Weird

You being serious?

Yes, the column to the left of it is about violence in TV soaps

I'm pretty certain cisse will join pool next season, theres some sort of agreement between houllier and roux.

PSG are said to want salif diao, i say sell him as we have got more than enough cover in that position.If we can get 5mill for him,thatd be great

Liverpool captain Sammi Hyypia has been the subject of renewed attention from Catalan giants Barcelona. The giant Finn is wanted to shore up an extremely dodgy defence with the Spanish club offering striker Patrick Kluivert in part exchange. They also inquired about Dietmar Hamman's availability in the hope of taking the pair of them to the Primera Liga for next season

Back
Top Bottom