LittleBigPlanet

Bet you don't get it until Wednesday at the earliest though ;))

Play are slooow at sending stuff out. Workmate ordered Farcry 2 on Wednesday and didn't get it til Saturday, always takes them a good few days in my experience.

I know that Play are slow at sending pre order stuff out but Wednesday is the new official date over here so thats fine with me plus I'll have plenty of time to play thanks to only being in Uni on Mondays and Tuesdays.

Someone's just been into Game who said their HQ have given the clear to sell tomorrow now.

Any ShopTo info? Got it on pre-order and no news on their forums or nothing.

Just says "Due out in 2 days" on the product listing - thought that they would be shipping today...?

Nope, ShopTo confirmed they'll be sending out tomorrow when their stock arrives.

So I'm not going to bother relying on Royal Mail and if they can be arsed delivering, I'll just go to Asda on my lunch and pick it up from there.

While I applaud the creativity that goes into making these levels, especially of the gradius remake, I still don't know why I'd want to spend any time actually playing these levels.

When I was in high school, I programmed Tetris onto my calculator. Sure it worked, but it was still a horrible version of Tetris. Same with LBP. Sure it's all clever, but I'm not seeing anything I'd actually like to spend any time playing.

While I applaud the creativity that goes into making these levels, especially of the gradius remake, I still don't know why I'd want to spend any time actually playing these levels.

That was one of the reasons I decided the pass for a while. You just know levels like that will be at the top of the favourites pile and everything else below - so unless you do something on that level you have no chance of getting your level played other than by friends.

I can't wait myself. I'm looking forward to playing through the story levels both by myself and with my girlfriend. Apparantly it's really good fun as local multiplayer and I think she'd really enjoy LBP, and I'm certain she'd enjoy creating levels too.

It should be fun :DD

this is the only ps3 game my wife and i have played together where she really enjoyed herself and laughed out loud... some of the coop aspects are really fun.

It's a great level and would have taken days - but it's not a LBP level anymore. It's a side scrolling shooter.

Next day delivery from play.com, pleasant surprise.

:D

Downloaded the kratos code with etc, but I cant find any of it in the game.. The create your character shows no kratos outfits or any of the other downloadable contents. Any idea why and where I can find it?

Everyone should play Escape from Alcatraz online its the best user level I've played so far, brilliant stuff.

Any other thoughts on the game, tobi?

It's a good idea to mention good user-created levels in here, apparantly there's loads of crap ones so it'd be good to get recommendations from people here from our own experiences :))

Tobi, have you tried the Aztec Palace one?

On the phone to my brother tonight who during the conversation decides to buy me this game and orders it for me on play.com.

So I guess I will be playing this - I just don't know about making any grand levels.

I haven't played the Aztec level yet but it is one of the first one's that you see.

Regarding the game itself I love it, its a nice change of pace to the usual stuff.

- The soundtrack is great.
- I've got some cool colectables from some online levels, Batmobile etc
- Tons of replay value.

I'll try and write a better mini review in the morning, I can't think straight right now!

I look forward to that, limiting it to the camera isn't right.

Back
Top Bottom