Konami's patch is already here!!

hi!

I've downloaded it and Nothing has changed!!
It's lagging...and lagging...and lagging!!!

This Pes...is a big big mistake!!!
Bye

I think it fixed some issues with Vista too. Can't be sure though, because I also updated the driver for my graphics card. Even during offline play the game still suffers under slowdown though - less than before, but still not perfect. (Note that I have no slowdown whatsoever when I run the game under XP.)

And what about frame skipping.

Offline i use it...the game goes a bit faster...but the replays are too damn fast.

With this patch i saw that in settings the box frame skipping is now unticked.

Did anybody try online yet with frameskipping ticked??

I'm still getting lag online on my PC version of the game. I hope they fix this soon.

yeah me to. I took possesion of the ball and 1 sec later, Eto'o was standing in front of the goal keeper whit the ball :/

I think its gonna take a while to fix this shitty game. I will never buy a Konami game again!

According to swedish gamesite level7 patch 1.10 fixes the following...

1) Lag issues resulting from slow connections have been improved.
2) The speed the power bar builds up is now consistent.
3) Small mistakes in the in-game text have been fixed.
4) Minor issues that occurred under rare conditions have been solved.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hmm...let me see...they had no clue what this Patch would fix, so they just said what came to their minds first...

LOL No, they are right.

New Patch for PES 2008 available

A new patch for "Pro Evolution Soccer 2008" is now available for download! Just download and install the patch and update your game!

Changes in version 1.1

Just download and install the patch and update your game!

http://uk.games.konami-europe.com/news.do;jsessionid=B09810F7C3DB0036582756BF2E0F31AD?idNews=286

Nice patch,

but with my 20+ ADSL connection I get a lot of connection lost issues and the lag in the online play is really horrible!

The patch has DEFINITELY improved the lag online for me. There's still some lag, but it's LOADS better than earlier in the week, and very playable.

The patch has DEFINITELY improved the lag online for me. There's still some lag, but it's LOADS better than earlier in the week, and very playable.

sounds positive then. Who knows Konami might sort things out after all.
I'll see it before i believe it though.

Can you still make buddy lists?

sounds positive then. Who knows Konami might sort things out after all.
I'll see it before i believe it though.

Can you still make buddy lists?

positive? he is like the only person that said this. i will go with what the majroity of people have said about this patch

I just can't believe that even after 7 editions of pes they still can't provide a good online service :roll: It just keeps getting worse every year..

Dont worry, Nextgen Fifa09 will come out on september for PC and we dont have any problems anymore...

I do not any longer believe in Konami building a good online mode in the futur...

fix my ass

Is it true that the patch makes every1 play at 30fps? I cant test it as I play at that anyway.

I hope not, getting a new pc just to play it at 60fps :(

I've also lost faith in Konami and PES. They must surely be the laziest, tight-arsed game developers around! I've installed the patch and can honestly say that my online experience was better BEFORE the patch! (and that was abysmal!!).

No way will Konami get my cash again.... unless they give us a next gen game with all the features they've removed from pevious versions and new animations, slower pace, decent pitches, more licences, realistic looking nets, better graphics, more stadiums, new moves and skills, and a better editing system..... which lets be honest, won't happen. :(

For those that want to play at more than 30fps. Why? A football match you watch on TV is max. of 30fps (60Hz). I think if your monitor has refresh of 60Hz, then 30 is the max you would get with VSYNC enabled anyway. *Shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom