Konami's patch is already here!!

YEAH! ACTUALLY KONAMI NEEDS TO TAKE SERIOUSLY IN CONSIDERATION THEIR CUSTOMERS' OPINIONS AND COMPLAINS!!!! OTHERWISE EA'S FIFA WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE AND PROBABLY BECOME A REAL PAIN IN THE ASS!!!

Nope, still cant get on to play.

2 hours of trying ingame now not to mention time pissing about with setting up port forwarding etc.

No contact from Konami after I complained about no online play and crackly sound. Not even a generic blag letter.

The shop I bought it from does not give exchanges if the seal is broken - Im at the point now where I just think I want a refund.

The patch changes just the .exe and the settings file.

Someone could upload there patched ones for people unable to make the patcher work.

This is the first PES that i actually payed money for - and i already regret it...online play is total crap, the patch solved nothing!

ok i just installed the patch and now its asking me to update the game ? where do i do this ? its linking me to the konami site but i cant find anything , what exactly should i do plz ? very wierd

OK I did try disabling my card but I didnt restart the game

Now Ive played 2 games and wish I could still not connect

Its RUBBISH

Dribble the ball and it just jerks around with no chance of the opponents getting a tackle im. The ball teleports round the pitch when passed so no point doing that USELESS!

What the hell does this patch fix???? its the same crap, i dont see any improvements, the saving bug is still there!
i have to load the my settings everytime i enter in the game!
WTF konami!?

actually has made the frame rate worse in replays for me, going back to the original, not arse about online play, pes online as always been pointless and shite.

Looks like the patch has slowed down the aerial balls - haven't seen the ridiculously fast cross field pass, cross, or long ball up the field like I was seeing before. Also, I haven't seen the really poor parries into the middle of the 6 yard box.

Granted, that's only after 2 games with the patch. But the offline does seem much better in terms of ball physics and speed than before.

Doug

Does it fix the replay frame rate?

It fixes bugger all..online is just as shit....all it means is that to even get online, you must re-install from disk and MUST NOT use No-DVD crack.

It is probs more an anti-piracy patch more than anything else......Konami putting their true priorities first......fuck those who already pay long time, we already have their dollar, we want to get those who dont pay dollar for game. that come first....ah-so.

its nothing more than a Security patch and its why i went back to 1.0 as i dont play online and mainly play ML its inconvienient for me to have my disc out all the time especially when you have a collection of over a 100 different games

omfg - how the hell do we re-enable v synch for online play . Surely konami didnt think making v synch default off online would help the lag.

What a bunc of dumb asses....

If I make a game online will be 100% better than this pes2008 online, write serious this....strange things happen to this game and after this patch..this is not a patch..this is a very joke..seabass..what did you smoke?..the offline game is pes but online is fifa05...

Back
Top Bottom