Konami's patch is already here!!

peeps who can log on but not get in a room try this, disable ur network card and untick auto port settin in pes2008 settind, it worked for me

yeah, worked for me as well....finally.

So, suddenly i am in a room. Played a guy, dont remember his name.
he was man red, i chose merseyside red.

What a laggy piece of crap. Teleporting players. In both halves.
At least in pes 6 the half you hosted was ok.

The guy was pretty good, he was up 3-0, and i disconnected....
yeah, that's right...never have done that in pes5 or pes6.

But i just couldnt stand the terrible fucking lagg...

I'll keep checking on here to see if any improvement has been made.
Untill then ill pass on the online part of this game.

Fucking Konami, 3rd year in a row they fuck this up.
If i would do that on my job i'd have been sacked 2 years ago.

Anyway,

thanks for the tips everyone. Have fun playing online

For people have have Nvidia you will need to go in to the controll panel and Force V-SYNCon from there

dont matter if u got nvidia ati or a frogs fat arse, u can enable it, force it or fart on it, it dont matter cos as soon as u go online its disabled cos of the patch \\:o/ great init

ARE YOU GUYS BLIND?!?!?!
IS IT JUST ME THAT NOTICED THAT THIS PATCH KIND OF "SOLVED" THE KEEPERS PROBLEM???? ITS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO SCORE NOW, LIKE THE GK ARE CATCHING EVERY SHOOT YOU MAKE, FINALY THEY FIXED THE GK PROBLEM!!!

Last edited:
lol internet is gone. Sorry i dont understand...what i did wrong?

Disable the LAN-connection, Enable the internet connection. ;)

33082211fd5.jpg

Like that.

Grtz

Last edited:
it's weird, i know; but after the patch the gameplay got better i think... i can't proove it, but the gameplay is much more smooth, keepers are better and passes go where you want them to go...

interesting, maybe placebo indeed... thanks konami, by not releasing a patch note, and making us all paranoiac :)

Why the hell don't they release a changelist? What kind of company are they? Do they have ANY idea of how things are normally done in this business?

this patch .... what this patch does and gives....... ok lets start again... this patch does..... hmmm ok one more time this patch we looked forward to gives us ......

you know what guys.... forget it.

There is improvement ,sort of, not great but improvement . At least its now playable online .

Don't take this as massive praise though

Why the hell don't they release a changelist? What kind of company are they? Do they have ANY idea of how things are normally done in this business?

The patch changes nothing, so there's no need to release a changelist:lol:
This game needs more than one 15 MB patch, in fact, it needs tons of patches...

Back
Top Bottom