Konami Transfer patch coming soon

http://210.249.145.241/pes10epc/web/patch/

#patch 1.02

1.Fixed the problem of edit data reverting to default once the download content is implemented in-game.

2.In view of the current issues, we have temporarily stopped users playing the game on PC's with different CPU manufacturers from being matched in Quick Match.

Nope no transfers... I guess when they finally release the patch with the transfers we will be needing another one because it won't bring the Winter transfers...

...guess we are better doing the transfers ourselfes like we already do.

So much for better communication with the fans. Have they at least updated the Japanese kit and included the Kit Styles for "Formotion & TechFit" ?

Basically is it at least on par with the WE 2010 patch that came out a week ago?

'sigh'

This with the updates will be downloadable from System Settings/Download but we don't know when they're going to release it..

Well I know because I have just come off the phone to Konami UK and firstly they did NOT even know this patch was released yet..

NB:Update released 24th November.

Last edited:
Well in the words of my favorite Gran..."What A Load Of Old Shit" !

Yep the usual... . And when they finnaly update the transfers they will be missing the Winter transfers :))

So I guess we are better updating the game ourselfes... .

With GDB and maybe a Face server we'll have everything we need.

Wow, with this kind of meek support from Konami the game would surely be dead without kitserver, really grates me how PES productions treats it's community with such disdain.

It's like they aren't accountable once the game goes "gold" - as unfinished as it is :SICK:

If I would deliver such poor support at my job, I surely would be fired. Konami are really making a joke of themselves.

It's unfair to see that japanese players can already play with updated teams and the new japan kit, that's really a big shame.

Anyway I'm sure the update will come in some weeks and will include all the national teams new kits (ok kitmakers can do them also but for the new adidas tech-fit shirt for example we need the update).

I think they could have release the european update last week but they might want to include more things in the update (more kits), that's could justify the delay.

Just have to wait patiently ^^

buy Winning Eleven then install and english patch to text and comment. (no one need other than Jon Kabira's commentaries).

Then install WE_2010_1.2.zip.
:D

PES 2010 Official Update on November 24th

PES 2010: New DLC Confirmed which updates team rosters, UEFA Champions League elements and kits

Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH has released details of the first free DLC content for the PLAYSTATION®3, Xbox 360 and PC-DVD versions of PES 2010.

A primer update is available to download now, and will ready the relevant hardware for the full DLC update which will be released on November 24th. The initial download will ensure that any PES 2010 Edit data the user has stored on their hardware will not be affected by future Konami DLC, while the November 24th data enhances a number of elements in the full game and also revises the club team rosters in line with those of all current transfers, all major transfers made after the game was completed will be rectified.

Furthermore, four new teams will also be added to PES 2010’s UEFA Champions League mode, with Atletico Madrid, Olympiacos, Lyon and Fiorentina all added to the competition in their official Champions League kits. Similarly, the DLC will also update the home kit of the Japanese national team, which was recently changed.

Konami is committed to releasing further updates for PES 2010 via DLC in the coming year, and is continuing to work with the PES community to see ways that the game can be improved via future content.

http://winningelevenblog.com/blog/pes-2010-update-coming-tuesday/
http://www.pesfan.com/news/8634695/...ers,-UEFA-Champions-League-elements-and-kits/
http://www.moddingway.com/news/650.html

Back
Top Bottom