Konami Transfer patch coming soon

yeah and who might that guy be ?

very rude to gossip about people

we are talking about u. I have read at least 8 post from you with the same complaints about how the gameplay sucks , 2 slow, too robotic, but yet you never mention what have you done to find a solution.
Just make a mature decision to quit the game. If you hate something so much, why bother wasting any time when you are so angry at a game nonetheless? Sell your copy on ebay and get some money back so you can go and play something you like.
Whining is not an attempt at solving a problem. Is making a problem bigger. An it really really annoys everyone else who are taking their time and effort to at least make the game playable. The rest is giving a 2 weeks old game, some time to mature. If the patch sux, and juce can't find a way to make it enjoyable then most will go back to pes6, the rest will take it like it is, A GAME, not a religion. If you want realistic 100% unbelievable footbal, go play with humans instead of making the rest who are trying to enjoy THEIR GAME miserable with your whining. The same goes for everyone crying about how bad is it. SELL YOUR COPY, get some money, get a life. Konami doesn't care about what we say. Hardcore gaming aint hardcore no more, casual gamers are into graphics, untucked shirts, realistic nets. This is a hobby, unless you are a beta tester, you are suppose to rejoice on wasting a couple hours when playing. If you found no joy, quit and play fifa or nba2k10 that is a real game.

Bye now, gonna play some pes, since i find it playable at least.

I think it's only Japan national team JERSEY updated no whole formation...
So they stay all like original pes.
Konami will update new France home kit etc like pes2009.
Japan is priority because konami is Japanese and they pay the full license for own country so they take care this team more another.

Yes, many national teams licensed in PES have new shirts, France, Germany, Ghana, Argentina... It would be good to have it as soon as possible in the game.

But I fear that we could have these new kits very very late...

my agony is at the game being so good yet unable to enjoy the realistic gameplay, if the graphics as you mentioned were in pes 2009 i would not need 2010. enjoy!

how can you say the game is good if you think the gameplay sux? because it have nice graphics? what are you 2 ? if you can't play something it is bad, regardless of how pretty the graphics look. This is my point exactly, no one takes hardcore gamers seriously because casual gamers are all for the package, not for the content. PES 10 SUX, but it has been since pes2007. They improve nothing but graphics and you keep buying into their "WE HAVE IMPROVED THE GAME GREATLY" BS they've been pouring on us since they went next gen. This is why pes is a way to spent my time when am insomniac. If i want to live the experience of playing football, i just call my peeps, gather in a footie field and play football. My advice is live with it and try to enjoy it as we all do by tweaking it and coping with its failure or get some friends, buy a football and play.
If you wnt anything else from pes than spending 2 hrs a day in front of your screen relieving stress, online or offline, then you have been played by seabass. This is not a sim, not a football manager, this is a GAME that as any b movie premise is intended to be nothing more, nothing less than a game.

as of now am using the pesedit patch. and as i said, since i wnt back to my 17inch lcd, the game plays 100 times better. I am guessing there is a lousy programming that taks away cpu and gpu power drawing in screens over 20inches. This is why usually some people see improvements by just updating drivers, or tweaking the ones they have.

Still nothing official about the release date? I don't they'll release the patch today :S

This morning I played on line and I readed a notice of
emergency maintenance on November 17.
I believe that the update will be for that date. :RANT:

isnt it the regular server cleanup ?
always on tuesday

or was it a special news ?

It wasn't a special news.
Normally is the day of the server maintenance but I found it strange that was announced so in advance.
A news like that it appear always and only every Thuesday.

is there anyone here who has account on some of the konami pes2010 official forums to tell us what happened with the patch for pc version of the game? or at least to share us some infos...

We still have no word on when the European update will hit, but forum member and good friend Roigafni has given us some more details on what the WE 2010 update included when it hit yesterday:

* The New Japan National Team kit (HOME) which debuted on 09/11/2009 (header pic)
* Updated Squad data (Please note that they may not be 100% accurate).
* Additional Teams in the UEFA Champions League Mode.
- OLYMPIQUE LYONNAIS
- AC FIORENTINA
- OLYMPIACOS
- C. ATLETICO MADRID
* Changes to the appearances of certain players.

Also, there’s some more information on how the roster update will effect option files:

Please be noticed that some saved data/ customized edit data will be reset back to default value after the download content installation.
・Player Data = Remain no change
・Team Data = Remain no change
・Player Registration Data = Change back to default value
・Formation Data = Change back to default value

The registration data going back to default could cause a huge problem with certain option files that have created new teams (think Bundesliga), so we wait with some concern to see how it will effect everyones OF once released.

how exactly did you get that notice? can you be a litte more specific?

"Emergency Network Maintenance will be held during the below
times: 07:00 - 10:00 17/11/2009(GMT) Please note that the Online
Service will be suspended during these times and maintenance may
be extended if required. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding."

Last edited:
^Those kind of notes from Konami which pops up on your screen everytime you go online don't show up anymore. If you want to read it again, you should go to Information and all the notes will be there.

is there anyone here who has account on some of the konami pes2010 official forums to tell us what happened with the patch for pc version of the game? or at least to share us some infos...

I got one (an account) but no news.
No news about the patch and no news about the problem AMD/INTEL

I don't understand why is everyone so eager to get this update, most of us can do all of the new features like in 10 to 20 hours of work.

IF and it's only a "IF" the new update would fix the bugs than it would be something interesting but historically it never did, all this update brings are new teams, some new players and accurate rosters which is somthing that almost all of us can do easily.

I certenaly am not going to download it since it won't bring anything new to me.

Back
Top Bottom