Konami Transfer patch coming soon

jjgadget

League 2
6 November 2005
Hi peeps,

Just spoken to Konami UK technical support and even though they cannot yet give a date they say they are working on a tranfers patch which will be released as soon as ready...:SHOCK:
I know its not much but at least we know they are working on it and not twiddling their thumbs...:P

i hope they changing more than just the transfers, this game is a mess and there is tonnes to sort out

i hope they changing more than just the transfers, this game is a mess and there is tonnes to sort out

I hope so too, but that was the question I asked them.
I am sure they will be taking notice of the bugs and problems mentioned on the many PES forums....:P

Same here - can't even get through one game without getting soooo fucking annoyed with it. I still have defenders clearing the ball without any input from myself. All the other problems that are all over the forums I completely agree with.
Shite, shite, shite - talk about one big step backwards - and why the fuck can't we play Europa League from the main menu. What a crap use of a license.

I could go on for hours.

Same here - can't even get through one game without getting soooo fucking annoyed with it. I still have defenders clearing the ball without any input from myself. All the other problems that are all over the forums I completely agree with.
Shite, shite, shite - talk about one big step backwards - and why the fuck can't we play Europa League from the main menu. What a crap use of a license.

I could go on for hours.

while i get my strikers score twice while i'm controlling other player.. too many thing starting to getting out of our control, with the fakkking turning animation, to the 1-2 pass and through ball fest by the cpu. this game is shite..

I could go on for hours.

exactly right. i have stopped playing it cos is so annoying, will wait for an update before i play again.

jjgadjet you should of said to that player movement is annoying and that it is like the players are playing on sand

Yes I thought of mentioning all of the problems , but they hate people who rant on about all the faults in their products. This just makes things worse.
He said that they do look at all the PES forums around the internet and take note of peoples suggestions on what needs improving , but he could not give a specific time , just that they are working on the patch and it will be released as soon as humanly possible.;)

Yes I thought of mentioning all of the problems , but they hate people who rant on about all the faults in their products. This just makes things worse.
He said that they do look at all the PES forums around the internet and take note of peoples suggestions on what needs improving , but he could not give a specific time , just that they are working on the patch and it will be released as soon as humanly possible.;)

How can you know those things? Do you know somone of konamy or you have some source? (if you have a source, please share it)

How can you know those things? Do you know somone of konamy or you have some source? (if you have a source, please share it)

I know because I phoned Konami UK and asked them what I wanted to know..:ROLL: , because I did not rant at them & I was polite, they answered me over the phone and by email.......simples...:COOL:

i hope they look at evo web because iv been a very loyal customer and they should finish what they have started i cant even play the game how bad is that for the product franchise...and yeah all of my frustration is at the gameplay and movement of players

i hope they look at evo web because iv been a very loyal customer and they should finish what they have started i cant even play the game how bad is that for the product franchise...and yeah all of my frustration is at the gameplay and movement of players

Damn right. They've even made it impossible to remove players from a defensive wall. How crap is it having a 3 man wall from 40 metres?!! So many positive things from other years are missing. The only good thing is that it does LOOK very nice - just plays like a sack of shite.

Last edited:
last year pes 2009 had a few problems with gameplay and basic movement but what on earth is this really im laughing eceryday from anger of not being able to even get through the first half i just wanna know please seabass please just for 1 minute please come to this forum i really wanna know why are the players behaving so strange on the field with a basic ball even a two year old can kick the ball with realistic accuracy what on earth is wrong with the players please... please i only need one minute with konami i just wanto ask what got to them to start off pes 2010 like this we waited so long all i wanted was a bit of improvement over pes 2009..pls konami

I really have no ides what some of you are talking about... the game plays fine once you get used to it.

Not as good as PES6 but what is? Still so much better than 2008 and 2009.

Aren't the transfers meant to come by downloading through the games settings?
I remember with PES 2009 we didn't download a patch for transfers, we simply pressed the download button inside the PES 2009 game and then when it went to 100% that was it!:SMUG:

I really have no ides what some of you are talking about... the game plays fine once you get used to it.

Not as good as PES6 but what is? Still so much better than 2008 and 2009.

don't make me laugh... pes 2010 gameplay and AI is for 5y old kids...

Google translate:

"We are planning the delivery of downloadable content, including a uniform distribution of updates and Japan national player list.
Please wait until we have delivered.
Delivery time may be around a little."

Back
Top Bottom