Konami Transfer patch coming soon

update.jpg

This is the same one in English.

Yeah,I think they will release for only consumer of WE2010 but also for PES sure included PC,too.

And so Konami's decided date for WE2010 is November 9.
That maybe confirm we will get DLC very soon or same day(Nov.9).

no more news about this official update?

You need to understand that when a company like Konami say SOON, they really mean a couple of weeks minimum...:SHAKE:
I have been gaming a long time now , and have had many conversations with gaming companies and as long as you are polite and respectful they will let you have some information but
You need to be a bit more realistic with your expectations and less impatient as soon as you start being this way they shut the door on all information...so just chill m8 and wait..:PINKS:

WE2010 patch has already released today.
1e5895b2.jpg

The new kit JFA had shown us just today's afternoon included this patch.

Other example Ortega in Liverplate got own face there looks like add faces&hairs for some players missing the list.

And in CL mode there 4 teams added Lyon,Olympiacos,Atletico Madrid,Fiorentina.

Database updated,maybe bad thing for PC mod.

Last edited:
I don't have WE2010 so can't tell the detail of this update.

I guess Konami done the new transfer update but must miss some players as always.
This year Smári Gudjohnsen is there that was confirmed:P

"PES 2010 update out thursday?

A massive thanks to Diampa from the boards for this huge news!

The header shows the latest notification posted on the Japanese Winning Eleven 2010 site, stating that a new update is hitting for the game on Monday 9th November. This leads us to think that the same update planned for the European versions will be hitting Thursday 12th November.

Being the weekend Konami aren’t available for comment, but we should know soon enough if this is true. The positive news is that the update will include much more than the expected roster update.

More on this Monday."

http://winningelevenblog.com/blog/pes-2010-update-out-thursday/

WE2010 patch has already released today.
1e5895b2.jpg

The new kit JFA had shown us just today's afternoon included this patch.

Other example Ortega in Liverplate got own face there looks like add faces&hairs for some players missing the list.

And in CL mode there 4 teams added Lyon,Olympiacos,Atletico Madrid,Fiorentina.

Database updated,maybe bad thing for PC mod.

I think Ortega face was already in database like retro faces (zidane,cocu...) because all faces from pes2008 stay same in pes2010.
Konami only relinked so facelist no change i think.

I think Ortega face was already in database like retro faces (zidane,cocu...) because all faces from pes2008 stay same in pes2010.
Konami only relinked so facelist no change i think.

Really?
I overlooked him in the facelist of PES2010.
Well so Konami did just relinked them,thanks Kyra:))

Yes Ortega is slot 1914 in pes2009 facelist.
So nothing new and no mess up facelist.

If konami add they will be at the end of list becose
in pes 2009 new faces was at the end of pes2008 list ,and ,in pes2010 new faces are at the end of pes2009 list.

Yes Ortega is slot 1914 in pes2009 facelist.
So nothing new and no mess up facelist.

If konami add they will be at the end of list becose
in pes 2009 new faces was at the end of pes2008 list ,and ,in pes2010 new faces are at the end of pes2009 list.

Completely right !

But it is rumoured that they have updated Japan national team ? So there should be new players in, and consequently new faces added ?

Anyway, I wouldn't understand that they update Japan national team and not the others licensed national teams.

don't sweat it with that guy, he floods every single thread he goes into complaining about how slow response times are, how bad his experience is, but have not tried to tweak his system or find a way to play it. So don't sweat it. I just moved from my 32" lcd to my faithful 17" and the game plays like a charm, so maybe is the whole filling large screens lousy programming but plays awesome in under 23" lcd's factor. Hope the patch fixes the refs am tired of having red cards for bumping yet u can hve both legs broke without the ref even hinting a card.

I think it's only Japan national team JERSEY updated no whole formation...
So they stay all like original pes.
Konami will update new France home kit etc like pes2009.
Japan is priority because konami is Japanese and they pay the full license for own country so they take care this team more another.

Back
Top Bottom