Kit & Sponsor Editor Step-by-Step Beginners Guide

pires7 if you read you dont change the shirt, you leave it as the default hope that helps, if you have changed it then revert back to default by pressing :circle:

BLACKBURN (Home)

Kit Design - The shirt used is very similar to the real life blackburn shirt.
Colours used (in order) : White, Blue (4th Across, 3rd Down), Blue (4th Across, 3rd Down)
Shorts: The plain shorts with one colour
Colours: Blue (4th Across, 3rd Down)
Socks: The plain socks with one colour
Colours: Blue (4th Across, 3rd Down)
BlackburnHomeShirtSelection.jpg

Name On Strip
Name & Number on shirt - Default style & Red colour
Number on shorts - Left Leg, White
- Here i used 3 text layers and 2 logo layers.
The first text layer was "HSA". 3rd font down. blue colour. This is the sponser
The 2nd text layer was "I". 3rd font down. White.
The 3rd text layer was "I". 3rd font down. white. The I's are used to block the blue out behind the HSA.
The 1st logo layer was for the square which also helps block the blue behind the sponsor.
The 2nd logo layer was for the Lonsdale make logo, all credit to NewAdventuresInHi-Fi for this logo from another thread in these forums.
Square to block out blue, Make this white.
WhiteSquare.jpg

Lonsdale logo, after making this, on the text/logo selecter make this blue.
4x
Lonsdale4x.jpg

8x
LonsdaleLogo8x.jpg

Where To Place all the text and logos, the I's go behind and between the S and A. The White square goes behind the A.
BlackburnSponsorLayot.jpg

Blackburn Emblem
4x
BlackburnEmblem4x.jpg

8x
BlackburnEmblem8x.jpg

RESULTING SHIRT
BlackburnResultingHomeShirt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cruel...extreme...amazing. What a fantastic kit mate, muchos gracias from Holland, muchos gracias!!!

this thread is so boss that i thought i'd bump it back from the realms of the bottom of the page.

good work dannyboy (and joeycole) :-)

Please, o please, can someone post step by step ( I mean really step by step ) guide for Arsenal`s home kit. If possible, and away. I know how to draw badges, but I don`t know where to draw sponsors emblems (Nike), where to draw O2 simbol, and how to put them on kit. Please, help help guys. O yeah, Dannyboy rules!

and if you want a step by step guide then do tottenhams to get the jist of it

il post pic of the west ham badge but it isnt all that i will try a betta one later

sorry guys, I looked the first page, but I did not get it. I`ll try again. Ths anyway

i have just designed the emblem for west ham which has taken me all night but jesus does it look good

im gonna post a step by step guide to create the emblem and kit when i have the shots of it

I went through the Spurs kit guide last night/early hours this morning and it works a treat - took me 40 mins to do the whole home and away kit but I guess I'll get better with pratice. Once again, thanks guys.

One thing I noticed, playing as Spurs (just to see my handi-work), was that slowdown on 60 was much more than normal, with stadium effects turned down - anybody else getting this once they've edited the kits?

is west ham even on the game because they are in the coca cola championship arent they? is the coca cola championship on it?
jonny

The three R's rule
rooney ruud and ronaldo

Last edited by a moderator:
WEST HAM (Home)

Kit Design - The shirt used is as close as i could get ot the current west ham shirt.
Colours used (in order) : Dark Red (8th Across, 4th Down), Dark Red (8th Across, 4th Down), Light Blue (2nd Across, Top Row)
Shorts: The plain shorts with one colour
Colours: White
Socks: The socks with a colour at the back of the sock at the top
Colours: White, Light Blue (2nd Across, Top Row)
WestHamHomeShirtSelection.jpg

Name On Strip
Name & Number on shirt - Default style & White colour
Number on shorts - Left Leg, Black
- Here i used 2 text layers and 1 logo layers.
The first text layer was "jobserve". 2nd font down. white colour. This is the sponser
The 2nd text layer was "-------". 1st font down. White. This will be placed beneath the jobserve to act as the website address underneath.
The 1st logo layer was for the reebok logo.

Reebok logo ALL CREDIT TO DANNYBOYS DESIGN FOR THE BOLTON SHIRT, after making this, on the text/logo selecter make this blue.
4x
ReebokLogo4x.jpg

8x
ReebokLogo8x.jpg

Where To Place all the text and logos, jobserve logo goes in the middle of the shirt, underneath this is the 7 "-" the start is under the b and the finish is between the v and e. The reebok logo is in a fairly default posistion
WestHamSponsorLayout.jpg

Updated Better West Ham Emblem
4x
WestHamEmblem4x.jpg

8x
WestHamEmblem8x.jpg

RESULTING SHIRT
WestHamResultingHomeShirt.jpg

jonny no they are not but if people want to create them then they can. and btw they are in the championship ;)

b-freak i will post the sponsor and a link for a logo but it aint great, i can have ago if nobody else does

soon but im a bit busy atm, preparing for an audition for hollyoaks tommorrow morning

thanks 4 all these edits guys
theyre really gd and quite addictive!
im doin all ur sponsors logos etc but i find it easier 2 make club badges in layer mode, they dont have 2 be accurate but they still look awesome on the kits (boro kit os stunnin btw this is the only reason im them in my master league!) i started it on 5* its soooooo gd!!!! wohhhoooooooooooo best use of £35 for ages!

That Middlesborough shirt is outrageous. Will you be making an Xbox option file as well? These are simply fantastic!

swander i am sure the kits will be designed in exactly the same way on xbox so you can just copy the grids

lo m8y love the kits, r u goin to do all the prem kits? What about the foreign 1s?

keep up the good work

Pedro

top job to all the people contributing to this thread, esp. dannyboy, you the man.

Just a small request for the birmingham city kit/badge and the vbf stuttgart please? cheers in advance.

Keep up the good work nuff respect.

Back
Top Bottom