Kit & Sponsor Editor Step-by-Step Beginners Guide

Yeah, on the fulham kit the "dabs" is in bold print but the "com" is in normal font. But thats the best your gonna do im afraid ;)

Yeah beatts, it is a bit large. I think "dabs" is ok but the "com" should be thinner, no other font for that though :(

FULHAM BADGE

Here i used a modified version of AndyRaeside's (from neoseeker) excellent template. It's basically the same but the FFC text seemed a bit thick so i removed the black lines and edited here and there. Thanks go to andy though for the initial template.

4x zoom -

fulhambadge4x.jpg

8x zoom -

fulhambadge8x.jpg

dannyboy or anybody else for my fulham kit it did the circles in white and without the dot. therefore you can change the colour of the circle for the away & gk kits, i put the dot in via a full stop on the biggest font and also then you can change the colour i will get you a pic if you want.

btw i have made the west ham shirts & the team so i will give the link for shirts or get an image or both. i warn in advance it isnt great.

by clicking the link you caan get bigger images, i havent got the ring around jobserve because it doesnt fit if you make one in the logos.

West Ham Home -
WestHamHome.jpg

West Ham Away -
WestHamAway.jpg

West Ham Gk Home -
WestHamGkHome.jpg

West Ham Gk Away -
WestHamGkAway.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers for that joey, ive edited mine now. I changed the circles to white but left the dot. Didn't realise it was a different colour for the circles until now so thanks mate :)

thats ok i think if people help each other then we can all get the correct kits, and also danny you have helped us so much that its only fair we help you il get a pic of mine just so you can see or others can see

FULHAM (Away)

Kit Design - This is the closest I could find, it looks ok but the white line continues right down the sides of the shirt. There may be another so check first.
Colours used: Light Blue, White, Black.
Shorts: Not sure if these shorts are accurate but they look ok. Colours: White, Black, Black.
Socks: Chose ones with a thin stripe near the top. Colours: Light Blue, Black.

fulhamawaydesign.jpg

Sponsor Editor - Here I changed all the layers to White, assuming you already did the home kit. The downside is because the home strip has the badge in the middle, so you are stuck with it for the away strip. Unless of course you put the badge on the right for both home and away. Up to you.

fulhamawayshirt.jpg

Final Home Shirt - Again you can't do anything about the badge being in the middle, unless you change the position on the home shirt also.

fulhamaway.jpg

Fulham
For the alternative Dabs circle so that you can change colours of it for all versions of fulham shirts
Dabs Alternative - This is how to design the Circle, now you can choose the colour in the name on shirt design section. in this case choose red.
FulhamDabsCircles.jpg

Dabs Alternative - Create a full stop in a free text space using the biggest font, 3rd down. This is where to place your full stop (in centre of Circles).
FulhamDabsDot.jpg

Sponsor Layout
FulhamSponsorLayout.jpg

Resulting Shirt
FulhamHome.jpg

example fulham away
FulhamAway.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
keep up the good work dannyboy you are doing a great job fair play
just read through that thread on the foxes forum that guy is a very sad little man
at least he was exposed as the twat that he is!

ASTON VILLA (Home)

Kit Design - This design is the nearest one you are going to get I think. You can't get the arrows down the sleeves.
1st Colour: Last Row, 7th Across
2nd Colour: Last Row, 7th Across
3rd Colour: Top Row, 3rd Across
The Shorts have a large strip down the side. Colours: White, White, Last Row-7 across.
The Socks have a stripe at the top. Colours: White, Top Row-3 Across.

villahomedesign.jpg

Sponsort Editor - Here I used all layers. I used DWS on 3 different layers so I could space them out. The logo layers were used for the "C" and also for the "investments" text.
The 1st text layer was used for the "hummel" sponsor. 6th font down.
The 2nd text layer was used for the "D". 2nd font down.
The 3rd text layer was used for the "W". 2nd font down.
The 4th text layer was used for the "S". 2nd font down.

villahomeshirt.jpg

CDWS logo - 8x zoom. Here you will have to scroll up and down the canvase to get it all on.

villacdwslogo.jpg

Investments Logo - 8x zoom

villainvestmentslogo.jpg

Final Home Shirt -

villahome.jpg

ASTON VILLA (Away)

Kit Design - This kit design seems ok and looks decent enough.
1st Colour: White
2nd Colour: Last Row, 7th Across
3rd Colour: Last Row, 7th Across
The shorts are the same design as the home. Colours: Top Row-6th Across, Top Row-6th Across, Bottom Row-7th Across.
The socks had 2 stripes at the top. Colours: White, Bottom Row-7th Across.

villaawaydesign.jpg

Sponsor Editor. This was the same as the home strip. Except the hummel text was changed to black. And the rest of the text and logos were changed to the following shade of blue:
R,G,B: 0,47,110

villaawayshirt.jpg

Final Away Shirt -

villaaway.jpg

ASTON VILLA BADGE

This was based on another one of AndyRaeside's (from neoseeker) templates. It's more or less exactly the same so all credit goes to him for this.

Also the badge will need to be made smaller in layer edit mode when you have finished else it will look really big on the shirt.

4x Zoom -

villabadge4x.jpg

8x Zoom -

villabadge8x.jpg

o god dammit first tripod chuck me off for some strange reason when it was only those pics on there, then i use all my bandwith with bravenet and now hpphoto dont work.

anybody know somewhere which will work

nice work dannyboy22
but i have a question
you said that when we finished the badge we have to go to layer edit to make it smaller can you explain to me what do you mean by that ? becoz i didn't get it

thanks in return

Last edited:
dannyboy amazin stuff
dun all ur kits so far and wen u get time can u plz do me the man city badge and kit.
cheers m8
keep up the gud work
jonny

Can you make...Rovers....please? Bcos you probably have loads of requests, it's no shame if it takes a while, but I have this huge problems with theyre exact sponsor (Londsdale) and they're badge....thanks in advance, and thanks for the Arsenal and Man united kits!

dannyboy do you have a option file for downloading and use with a max drive cos i just brought one and your work is quallity

brfcgas, no mate I haven't, im using the xbox version for all these. These guides are for people who don't patch or use an xport or max drive.

Ok thanks for your reply, and also i would like to thank you for your hard work in making these great kits, thanks to your work i have now edited half of the premiership to have proper kits and badges, so once again thanks alot, chers mate.

NEWCASTLE BADGE

The badge will be too big on the shirt once this is done, resize it in layer mode.

Also the background is pink as I changed the window colour so I could see the greys and whites.

Thumbnail size:

newcastlebadge.jpg

4x Zoom -

newcastlebadge4x.jpg

8x Zoom -

newcastlebadge8x.jpg

danny mate any chance you can give us a size in layer mode ie W & H and if need be X & Y axis

I just kept trying it mate, and saving to a new blank area for each one until I found a size that looked ok.

NEWCASTLE (Home)

Kit Design - DO NOT change the strip from default, just go straight to the sponsor edit area.

Sponsor editor - Here i used 3 text layers and 1 logo layer.
The first text layer was "northern". 2nd font down. blue colour
The 2nd text layer was "rock". 2nd font down. blue colour.
The 3rd text layer was "northern". 2nd font down. white colour. This is so you can have a slight 3D look on the northern part of the sponsor.
The logo layer was used for the adidas logo.

newcastlehomeshirt.jpg

Adidas Logo - This was based on Whistles design so the thanks go to him.

adidaslogo.jpg

Final Home Shirt -

newcastlehome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom