Kit & Sponsor Editor Step-by-Step Beginners Guide

Dannyboy, you going to do the rest of the premiership teams?

West brom, norwich and palace would be very good. :)

Danny You're Class M8!!
Superb!!
I've recommend your thread my m8s who wants to edit the kits. I know it's kinda hard to see the request. But you can always take your time cause pple really appreciate what you've doen using the ingame editor. And also taking time to take pics of them and making a step by step guide for each kit. Cheers!!

Yeah Thanks Dannyboy apreciate the time you took to make the kits and to actually show us how to do it step by step youre a champ.

I know..the first page..but I don`t get it. I get to draw the badge, but that`s it. Please, o please, mates, can someone post Arsenal step by step.
O yeah, one question: Is it posibble to use kits, badges, sponsor logos etc. of the teams that are licensed? Like, after a year in a game or so, they become unlockable, or something like that? thanks

it really isnt hard you go on edit kits and then the bottom one i think its called name on kit or somet. from there you can add your badge to the kit and add logos etc. Dont know wat else you want to know.

2-0 evryone they can beat the rest but theyn cant beat the best . cmon united ha ha haa gutted all u arsenal fans :lmao: \\:D/ :lol: :applause:

Last edited by a moderator:
oki doki. Thanks, but do you know the answer on my question about licensed teams? And for the record, Man U sucks. If they are better, why they don`t win all the games, ha?

Puschkinkr said:
oki doki. Thanks, but do you know the answer on my question about licensed teams? And for the record, Man U sucks. If they are better, why they don`t win all the games, ha?

They do not come unlockable

nobody ever wins all the games b4......Have ARSEnal won the treble which includes the League Championsip, FA Cup and the Champions League? No.

Anyway, we should stop this. WE're messing up Danny's thread.

ok, I am sorry. Peace to all. Even to the Man U fans ;) everyone supports his fav. team, and that I respect. No more about this theme :))

lol look wat i started i got one thing to say tho avu ever won the treble? av u fuck

ive got one thing to say if arsenal were better they would have beat man utd but they didnt have arsenal had injurey problems like man utd no will they cope if they lose henry and veira no way they are the back bones of arsenal once they are out with injurey then we will see if arsenal are good or not

What has happened to DannyBoy ???? I need more kits !!! Got the Bug !!! :shock:

ok dannyboy is alive lol he posted on pesinsight
b freak i will have a go with a badge i have a good shirt so the badge is what i need so give us a bit of time

Puschkinkr said:
yo, I think that Man U is on the first page.

ups..I feel so dumb right now. I saw Manchester, and thought on those blood sucking bastards

This is fantastic work guys, I followed the tutorial and I aint done too bad. :)

My question is when you decide on a logo etc, do you get bmp images of the design and follow square by square or do ya just freestyle it?

Thanks

Jabber

jabber
the ones i have done, i have got the image loaded it in paint shop pro, resized the image to the pixel size on pro evo paint, then i put a grid on the image in psp and copy it near enough pixel by pixel, its very easy

joeycole26 said:
jabber
the ones i have done, i have got the image loaded it in paint shop pro, resized the image to the pixel size on pro evo paint, then i put a grid on the image in psp and copy it near enough pixel by pixel, its very easy

Ok m8 thanks for the info, I was guessin it was done someway like that, I just gotta figure out the palettes and how to make the colours I want and I'll be sorted.

Thanks again m8

Jabber

Just wanted to say thanks, I've successfully done villa from scratch, got image, resized in psp etc so thanks for all your help, even got the palettes sussed now as well. :)

Cheers m8

djhardline i dont mind doing palace but i need a picture of the logo/sponsor/shirt/make

HOME KIT, Red and Blue top, Red shorts and Red socks.

_40448559_johnson_getty200.jpg

AWAY KIT, White top with Blue Arms, Blue shorts, White Socks. (with blue churchill logo)

emmersonb.jpg

Crest.

cpalace.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom