Kit & Sponsor Editor Step-by-Step Beginners Guide

minchia ma li volete mettere quelli del bayern?e le altre di premier...al lavoro schiavi,sù...

Can someone give me a pick of a Nottinham Forest badge in pixcel view please

hello, can someone please help me with the Paint Shop pro process, i've tried to re-size but the image still isn't able to print a grid the same as pro evo empblem editor ??? Please help

Great kits dannyboy but cant u listen to all of us who want 2 see a crystal palace kit pleeeassssse!

(and a leeds united one if possible)

Thanks

INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING PSP

how to resize an image

when the image is loaded, click "SHIFT" + "S"
now resize the image to the required pixel dimentions
pixel directions for the badge
Width - 64
Height - 48
MAKE SURE THIS IS PIXEL SIZE

now how to get the grid and grid size

now on the toolbar with file, edit ect. go to "View" >>>>> "Change Grid, Guide & Snap Properties"
now change the current image settings to 1 on both horizontal and vertical grids.
MAKE SURE UNITS ARE PIXELS
Click OK

Now Click "CTRL" + "ALT" + "G"

you should now have a grid pixel by pixel, to get a good outcome is to zoom in between 1000 and 3000 percent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Instructions For PAINT

to resize a image

To change the size of your picture

On the Image menu, click Attributes.
Under Units, click the unit of measurement as PIXELS for the width and height.
Type the measurements in Width and Height.
for badge
Width - 64, Height - 48

To Show Gridlines

On the View menu, point to Zoom, and then click Custom.
Under Zoom to, click the percentage of zoom as 800% or greater if available, and then click OK.
On the View menu, point to Zoom, and then click Show Grid.

NOW NOBODY CANNOT TRY THIS, AND EVERYBODY CAN DO KITS IF YOU FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS, IF AVAILABLE USE PSP OR ANOTHER PROGRAM OTHERWISE USE PAINT

Ahahah! Schiavi! No... 'sto a scherza! Non ve la prendete! Cmq per ora avete fatto un buon lavoro. Nice job!

dear Danny
just wanted to thank you for all the extremely accurate work you are doing for all of us.i have done everything all by myself before and even if i'm proud of my job i must say you are absolutely the number one.keep on doing 'cause it's great!!!!
forget all the shitty people who don't thank you and pretend in other forums they are the makers of your work.
have a nice day.ciao

Hey,Danny!First of all thanks for all of the amazing kits,you made for making the game more realistic..!Though I know you got loads of work to do...and as many wishes for designing "their kits"I'd like to know if you may design some german kits..?Would be a great thing,though my brother is a fan of Borussia Dortmund....Thanks for all..bye

heres my west ham

hammers.JPG

lo peeps

been playin the game for a while now, but i would love to get the kits 100% for all teams, on the pc version u can add in kits which look like the 1s which r licensed. is there any way of doin the same for the ps2? i have done all prem kits on the editor but badges logos etc are not perfect, something i would like them 2 b.

manutd1.jpg

arsenal1.jpg

any help will be welcome

Last edited by a moderator:
oooh, damn you're fuckings good in this game, you can do whatever you want, if you need that you create that:P... damn it, i can see if i do it better, i don't though that:P ha,ha

Yeah, i know, but that its the only manutd shirt you can find on PES4 or you must burn.......
Sorry my english 2:p

but its impossible 2 take nike, umbro, adidas, reebok, humel or puma on the shorts, if you know what i mean;)

i must create Puma logo on the shirt of some few teams. Someones here like 2 help me? Please:D :)

some pictures or something i can copy and create on the ps2 or something like that, i will b happy:P thanx

What about Puma?? Or Liverpool kit, home and away.....
i need some help with liverpool, stuttgart, real name on boca and real name on river
when i have done that, i'm finish...:P

So please, can somebody help me with puma logo?? Liverpool, stuttgart, river and boca??
Thanks

i need help when i create logos
when i create a logo i have to choose a backround colour and usually it doesn't look good. i need help but on another hand great kits!!

Back
Top Bottom