Kinect

how well does it intergrate with the kinect. some people are saying that it is purely a gimmick with the kinect?

Really well IMO.

I have joined the kinect club. I am hooking it up now. I got EA Sports Active 2, Zumba, Dance Central and Kinect Sports. Wish me luck.

Zumba's shit from all accounts, but if you're into the "Zumba" craze you may like it.

I did workout 4 on EASA last night and it was a killer! Said it's going to focus on my cardio and lower body, worried me because my legs aren't strong anyway. Halfway through and I had to sit down, legs were shattered and I could hardly breathe! :LOL:

Burnt my most calories yet though, I think :)

But if you want 4 players, then Move becomes more expensive in the end.

Kinect looks interesting and I like the concept but reading a lot of negatives like lag, needing 9 foot for multiplayer(!), games seem a bit underwhelming and things like the camera not recognising a guy because he had glasses on and struggling to detect black faces(!).

I've got 7ft of space so I should be okay for single player but it's multiplayer which I'd mainly want it for and that wouldn't work. I can't really re-arrange my front room either so I'm still undecided on what to do.

move to a bigger place? lol :P

Back
Top Bottom