Kinect

Which games have you tried?

Only Kinect adventures and Joy ride both work really well, I thought joy ride was gonna be pretty shit and didn't see how it would work but it really does. I can't get my head round it being old.

is it better than playstation move?

At the moment I'd yes yes it's a really clever piece of kit, not even had chance to play it today I've been really busy. I'll have to get my fix after work.

Yeah I heard it's really shit. I got a couple of fitness game's now, the Ubisoft one is good. Also got Dance central and Kinect sports.

Do you mean a TV mount for the actual kinect unit? Some setups I've seen just have it sat on the TV stand in front of the TV?

Ohh ok. Not surprising that they've conveniently already got a proper stand out for it there then eh :ROLL:.

THQ said:
UFC Trainer is an upcoming fighting and fitness video game created by THQ that is set to be released on January 1, 2011. The game is a sequel to the UFC Undisputed series but will differ from it in its playability in that it will require the Kinect accessory for the Xbox 360 version and the Playstation Move for the Playstation 3 version. There will also be a Wii version that won't require any accessories to play.

THQ's executive Vice President Danny Bilson stated that it will be "the coolest fighting thing in the world"

Oooh that sounds pretty cool! Think I'll definitely be getting Kinect for Xmas/Birthday :)).

Back
Top Bottom