Killzone 2

victory_vi.jpg

Rico was useless on the last level, I badly wanted to shoot him.

Hopefully in the next game we'll get to play as the Helghast and kill him. After all the Higs aren't as clear cut 'the bad guys' as the ISA say.

So three-second button lag in PES or FIFA (meaning you have to "guess" what's going to happen for 90 minutes) wouldn't stop you playing the game, and wouldn't be frustrating as fuck because it would be the same for everyone?! Who would play it?! :CURSE:

Okay, I'm going. I'm getting wound up just thinking about it now. Perhaps it's just me, perhaps I just need anger management. It's only a game, it's only a game... Deep breaths...

Maybe it's just me but I don't see what the problems are. Probably cos I don't over analyse and get so wound up about stuff. Take a deep breath buddy.

Now run off and beat shite out of Nick's missus and that little fucker who has his PS3!!! :) You won't be so angry then and he might get his PS3 back. Result and everybody is happy.

Maybe it's just me but I don't see what the problems are. Probably cos I don't over analyse and get so wound up about stuff. Take a deep breath buddy.

Now run off and beat shite out of Nick's missus and that little fucker who has his PS3!!! :) You won't be so angry then and he might get his PS3 back. Result and everybody is happy.

:LMAO:

legend :LOL:

Aghh! If a game ends / you quit, do you not get your points?

I was doing amazing in a game earlier, top of my team / the game with around 64 points. The game ended, but when it said something like 'Updating statistics' or something, it hung on that screen then came up with an error.

It's done it a few times and its really doing my head in. I feel like I'm playing for nothing!

Also, I assume this has been covered, but how exactly do you play with friends when every bloody game has auto-select with the teams?!

Aghh! If a game ends / you quit, do you not get your points?

I was doing amazing in a game earlier, top of my team / the game with around 64 points. The game ended, but when it said something like 'Updating statistics' or something, it hung on that screen then came up with an error.

It's done it a few times and its really doing my head in. I feel like I'm playing for nothing!

Also, I assume this has been covered, but how exactly do you play with friends when every bloody game has auto-select with the teams?!

Where the heck does it show you the points? I must be blind or something because I never see points, only kills.

I am tired of being directed to the rank screen which does nothing for me since I've fully ranked up.

The teammate AI on this is fucking awful, seriously shite. On the bridge level and they're not doing fuck all besides getting in my way when I'm trying to shoot or move into a position :BRICK:

Totally agree, I've been seriously let down by the poor poor AI in the game. Everyone told about good sreious AI and so far I've seen none.

I'm gonna try it online again later, I haven't been on it for a few days now so I'll be all refreshed and stuff. I do love the game to bits I really do, its just the cunts that ruin it online using rocket & grenade launchers and not much else all the time.

Haven't felt like playing this online for a while now. Not sure it's a keeper for me.

Matchmaking online isn't very good, I constantly end up in rooms with invisible folk all over the place.

Just tried to play this before after abandoning it for a week or two, and because I'm still on the first rank, there were no ranked matches I was "allowed" to enter. After half an hour I managed to get in, but I suppose it will be better in the evening.

I hate stuff like that though, reminds me of Everybody's Golf (a game I would love) where you have to make an appointment to play a game... Stuff like that is shocking. I don't turn my console on half an hour in advance of when I want to play, I switch it on when I want to play FFS. :II

One of the main reasons I got this was for the multiplayer matches between my workmates. One of them is really competitive and wants to be the best at all the games he plays.

He's found this auto-aim glitch that's going around and has been using that, by his own admittence. This has completely ruined online for me because I don't want to play against him as he's probably glitching, and playing randoms is dodgy as you're never sure if you've been killed because you deserved it or because they glitched.

I've not been playing this much anyway and now with the pointlessness of playing against workmates and randoms, I doubt it'll get much time off me now. Considering trading it in and getting COD4 again this weekend.

Better than changing my mind on a game after 5 mins ;)

:BLEH:

My reviewing skills are awesome

I play a bit and give my initial views then play again another couple of times to get to grips with it and give it another chance ;))

One of the main reasons I got this was for the multiplayer matches between my workmates. One of them is really competitive and wants to be the best at all the games he plays.

He's found this auto-aim glitch that's going around and has been using that, by his own admittence. This has completely ruined online for me because I don't want to play against him as he's probably glitching, and playing randoms is dodgy as you're never sure if you've been killed because you deserved it or because they glitched.

I've not been playing this much anyway and now with the pointlessness of playing against workmates and randoms, I doubt it'll get much time off me now. Considering trading it in and getting COD4 again this weekend.

I went back to COD4 and the fun factor is still there. The game is slower and less chaotic online than KZ2. They are both great games, but you can only have passion for one.

For now, my passion is with KZ2. This ofcourse, is subject to change.

are you near the top rank now ? 'my rank' is i think 1 below you and 1 or 2 above you'

I'm at Lieutenant Colonel, next time I play I'll open the search up to worldwide and see if that makes a difference.

how do u do the auto aim glitch ;):D

I think I'll be trading this tomorrow. I love the game but I don't have the will to play it with the Legends of Wrestling game coming so I may as well trade now while I can get £25+ and if I want to, pick it up later for cheap.

Back
Top Bottom