Killzone 2

In all fairness Nick, if you had a handle on your woman in the first place, it wouldn't have happened.
You basically are a womans bitch! :)

Grow a pair son and show her who is boss!

Yeah I agree with Crayon - Hide something of hers she uses every day and when she asks where they are say you gave them to your sisters dog walkers best friends wedding planners husband who broke his arm yesterday.

I told my misses as I got into bed last night about your story and she got annoyed now so you're to blame for that.

:D Sorry for that Rad, did she side with me though, I still feel I can't ask for the thing back.:BLINK:
I've been out for a ride and this afternoon I'm of to look for a 2nd hand one for the brat...

:D Sorry for that Rad, did she side with me though, I still feel I can't ask for the thing back.:BLINK:
I've been out for a ride and this afternoon I'm of to look for a 2nd hand one for the brat...

I hope she will be paying for it! You are nuts by the way, I would just ask for it back. The woman with the kid shouldn't expect to keep it anyway, albeit it a loan. A few days is more than enough.

I hope she will be paying for it! You are nuts by the way, I would just ask for it back. The woman with the kid shouldn't expect to keep it anyway, albeit it a loan. A few days is more than enough.
I'm going to see how much they are, your right if I don't get him one I will give him a week or so then call for it...

Do you have a joint checking account? Just buy another one and say she's gonna have to buy herself less stuff this month. She obviously thinks the console is some "kiddies" toy and not 300pound+ gear.

Knowing your luck he'll probably break it aswell.

I am not a happy bunny, my other halves cousins (one of 9) kid has broken his leg poor lad. I get a call saying she is off to visit them, I am stuck in a Manchester until half an hour ago. I get home to find MY PS3 and all my games are now with said kid...:BLINK::CURSE:
And will be for the foreseeable future, I can hardly go round and take the thing back can I.... Can I... :BRICK::CRY:

This actually makes me annoyed, I'd hide something she says is an everyday essential like hair straighteners [if she uses em] or her make up!! It's a £300 console we're talking about here, what a piss take!!! :OH:

Do you have a joint checking account? Just buy another one and say she's gonna have to buy herself less stuff this month. She obviously thinks the console is some "kiddies" toy and not 300pound+ gear.

Knowing your luck he'll probably break it aswell.
We do have one but it just pays the Mortgage and stuff, I really want to get back on Killzone 2 I'm going to be miles behind you guys... :CONF:

I can't believe you're genuinely thinking of buying this nobody a PS3!?

Phone them up now, tell them to have it packed up ready for you, drive round 30 mins later, pick it up, check everything is in there, say goodbye and drive home.

The fact that she is a 'single mum' is irrelevant - You owe her nothing.

Yeah Rad's spot on, it's like giving it to a charity shop or something, no chance! If Will even lent ours out for a day he'd be in the shit with me big time.

And he doesn't wanna do that. :P

Yeah but it's YOURS and it's been lent out without even asking! I'm sorry but this kid isn't going to die and not having a PS3 isn't going hamper his recovery. If you just say to the kid, "I'm very sorry but *girlfriends name* hasn't asked me about this and I didn't want to lend it out and she shouldn't have done so, I'm sorry, can I do something else for you?" no-one can think bad of you!

I just logged online for the first time after finishing campaign to boost my points and get to the next rank which is Captain for me. It was just chaos. I played a full warzone match with all the different objectives and had no clue what was going on. Its like everything suddenly changed. I see loads of turrets appearing out of nowhere, flying drones, people cloaking with snipers etc. I just couldnt handle it. And I kept getting killed by people with shotguns. I was averaging between 10-20 points a match. I think I need to get used to the game again. Just leaving it for 48 hours and suddenly everyone has become so good!

I just logged online for the first time after finishing campaign to boost my points and get to the next rank which is Captain for me. It was just chaos. I played a full warzone match with all the different objectives and had no clue what was going on. Its like everything suddenly changed. I see loads of turrets appearing out of nowhere, flying drones, people cloaking with snipers etc. I just couldnt handle it. And I kept getting killed by people with shotguns. I was averaging between 10-20 points a match. I think I need to get used to the game again. Just leaving it for 48 hours and suddenly everyone has become so good!

Yeah I've noticed online has become insane. You can see where everyone has ranked up to and see that they're all fighting for the ribbons and points. There aren't that many games now where people are actually trying to WIN or trying to complete an objective because they know they'll get more points spawn camping with turrets and throwing grenades into a doorway.

The games I had yesterday kinda dragged my mood down for this game. I was really enjoying it online but with so many dicks it's kinda making it hard to actually have fun. I enjoy it when we have our own personal games because we have a good balance and we're not all selfishly trying to shit on each other to get the points for ourselves.
I've seen games where people have started destroying each others turret bots to place their own down. (Because you can only have 4 turrets per team, so if you have 4 engineer classes that's 1 each... so if you destroy someone else's you can have 2 and up your chances at getting that 5 kills in 1 game ribbon)

What rank do you have to be at to plant your own bots ? oh and how do you do it!

I think rank 4 is the engineer - and you just press and hold Left on the D-PAd to place a bot. Rank 6 I think is the tactician class who can deploy aerial bots.

Rank 6 I think is the tactician class who can deploy aerial bots.
Oooo I'm close to that then!! Is it the same, just pressing a button on the D-Pad to deploy?

I think I'm on next-to-last level on the story, I THINK! It's so damn hard though, got so annoyed with it last night but I still love it, it is good to have a game that is something you can't just piss through. Also tried this electric gun I got from a guy I killed... Good god it was amazing!! Frying everybody, buahahaha.

Oooo I'm close to that then!! Is it the same, just pressing a button on the D-Pad to deploy?

I think I'm on next-to-last level on the story, I THINK! It's so damn hard though, got so annoyed with it last night but I still love it, it is good to have a game that is something you can't just piss through. Also tried this electric gun I got from a guy I killed... Good god it was amazing!! Frying everybody, buahahaha.

To deploy the air drones you press right on the d pd which selects what looks like an electric azor. you throw that on the floor outdoors and a few seconds later the drone appears and dos near to stuff all.

though first you have to unlock the air drones, this is done by getting the ribbon for 5 players using your spawn flare X8

Ahh right, I am actually looking forward to the spawn grenades, so many times I think "if only there was one here!" when playing.

Randommmm!!

WOOT WOOT got spawn grenades today, extremely useful especially in S&D games!! Played a few games with BillyBoy [?] today, good fun! Only up to 8 people but enjoyed it.

On SP I am on the last level, very infuriating at points, because if you die at the bit I am at you have to start from the beginning of the room you are in which is silly. It's just madness, there's tonnes of Helghast in such a small space and very difficult to even cover somewhere without being shot at.

Back
Top Bottom