Killzone 2

Yeah me either. Seems to be the same.

I have to say I'm getting a little bored of the maps now, and the fact my points don't mean anything now that I've unlocked the top rank is a little disappointing. I played a couple of rounds earlier and just gave up after a while. No point trying to get my sniper medal when I can't move 10 feet without being shot.

Your points still count towards your rankings in the leaderboards. But i too felt like 'so that's it?' when i hit top rank. im really only playing for fun now and the ribbons, screw the trophies.

Your points still count towards your rankings in the leaderboards. But i too felt like 'so that's it?' when i hit top rank. im really only playing for fun now and the ribbons, screw the trophies.

I don't think I'll ever be that high up. Seems a little pointless for us non-pros :BORED:.

Those new maps can't come quickly enough.

Yep, I said last week that only 8 maps is lame. Clearly aimed at trying to milk the public by paying them more money to get DLC maps.

Yep, I said last week that only 8 maps is lame. Clearly aimed at trying to milk the public by paying them more money to get DLC maps.

Well considering the majority only paid £30 for this (compared to a lot more for other games ie. COD4) another few quid for more maps isn't too bad IMO. Plus we had to pay for DLC for COD aswell so that ended up closer to (or possibly over) £50.

Everybody knew it was only 8 maps so really can't understand any moaning about it after a week?!

I don't mind the 8 and I've clocked up something like 30 hours online i think.

Some of the smaller maps are a little tiresome with 32 players - the Radec Academy and that other small one that's really industrial. There's just not enough room to breath in them.

I managed to complete the Killzone 2 campaign on veteran difficulty today. Must say it is a fantastic game. I got really hooked into it. Other FPS which have done the same are Half Life 2 and Episode 1/2 and Halo 1,2,3. Now im going to focus on multiplayer. :)

Can you save replays on this game to upload onto killzone site?

How is this done?

And I too am a little disappointed at reaching the highest level/rank only to see me not getting rewarding after matches.

Once I finish the single campaign, I think I will go back to COD:WAW online.

Last edited:
No you can't save in game action to upload. They have a tactical champ manager style replay option on the website if that's of any use.

When you hit top rank you can still get 'rewards' - you can unlock extra tools and weaponry with the ribbons.

I am not a happy bunny, my other halves cousins (one of 9) kid has broken his leg poor lad. I get a call saying she is off to visit them, I am stuck in a Manchester until half an hour ago. I get home to find MY PS3 and all my games are now with said kid...:BLINK::CURSE:
And will be for the foreseeable future, I can hardly go round and take the thing back can I.... Can I... :BRICK::CRY:

When you hit top rank you can still get 'rewards' - you can unlock extra tools and weaponry with the ribbons.

Yeah, but we don't need anymore chaotic weaponry than what we already have. I for one like creating games with all the guns BUT the turrets, rocket launchers, and all those robot things that fly overhead. We don't need all those things.

Also, why is it that since it launched, I have yet to see the killzone.com site load at a normal speed properly? Somebody needs to fix that site so it loads quicker. Geeez....

I am not a happy bunny, my other halves cousins (one of 9) kid has broken his leg poor lad. I get a call saying she is off to visit them, I am stuck in a Manchester until half an hour ago. I get home to find MY PS3 and all my games are now with said kid...:BLINK::CURSE:
And will be for the foreseeable future, I can hardly go round and take the thing back can I.... Can I... :BRICK::CRY:

Who took it upon themselves to give your £300 machine and games i assume away to someone else?? I guess your misses but why didn't she tell you she was taking your machine with her? Because she knew you'd say 'like fuck you can'. If she knew you'd say no - then she knows she's done wrong so yes. I'd fucking ask for it back no doubt about it and I'd make her go and get it as well RIGHT NOW. Yeah he broke his leg but boo hoo, but why should you now go without because of that?

-

Is anyone likely to be online for a game tonight? There's usually a ton of us online by now but I've hardly seen anyone on tonight on killzone 2.

Last edited:
Who took it upon themselves to give your £300 machine and games i assume away to someone else??

I'd fucking ask for it back no doubt about it and I'd make whoever handed it to them get it as well. Yeah he broke his leg, but why should you now go without because of that?

My other half, she didn't ask me or even tell me, I came home and there is just a space where my PS3 used to be...:CRY:

Tell her to drive and get it back - unless it's her machine and you just play on it - it's not hers to just hand out to someone else. Since when did breaking your leg mean you get rewarded with someone else's console? what ever happened to a comic and a Mars bar and a 'get well soon card' ??

Tell her to drive and get it back - unless it's her machine and you just play on it - it's not hers to just hand out to someone else. Since when did breaking your leg mean you get rewarded with someone else's console? what ever happened to a comic and a Mars bar and a 'get well soon card' ??

No it's mine I got it given through work but that's not the point.
I can't go and take it back now though her Cousin is a single mom and my other half said Jake's(the kid)face lit up, he was on it straight away...

I honestly am gutted I can't see me getting it back... :ROLL:

Well I'd be round there right away and I'd take it back - I couldn't give fuck - it's mine and i never gave permission. what did you misses say when you asked where it was? Did she act like 'ohh i know i shouldnt have'

Tell her to get the anal lube out ready for later or to get in the car and drive round - she can explain to them she didnt ask permission or she can explain it was only a borrow for that afternoon/evening and shes come to get it back now.

Plus im assuming your credit card info and account details are still on there?

Well I'd be round there right away and I'd take it back - I couldn't give fuck - it's mine and i never gave permission. what did you misses say when you asked where it was? Did she act like 'ohh i know i shouldnt have'

Tell her to get the anal lube out ready for later or to get in the car and drive round - she can explain to them she didnt ask permission or she can explain it was only a borrow for that afternoon/evening and shes come to get it back now.

Plus im assuming your credit card info and account details are still on there?

Crap I never thought of that :BLINK:...
I'm sure they don't have an Internet connection though, but that's a good point, at this rate I can see I'm going to have to buy the sod a PS3. I've only seen the kid a couple of times at her family do's too...

Have you backed up all your game saves etc?

haha - I'm just putting myself in his shoes and thinking of the shit my family members and the misses family would get up to if they had my PS3.

I can imagine my discs coming back fucked - my game saves either deleted, saved over or continued and then fucked up, my credit card details being on the system being used to buy some games and a pad getting broken.

-

I'm a bit lost tonight oin killzone - i usually love the games but i think it really hit the today and tonight how shit playing online with random people it can be.

Earlier today i joined a few games and most games had a group of cloaked snipers on one side and a lot of new players on the other. so full ranks ve low ranks and the new players were like fish in a barrel.

and then tonight i join a game with the idea of pbb and yana following and the first game i join has 2 full ranked players teaming up against 2 no ranks and they were 5-0 up. it became a joke when one of the fully ranked players started laughing at blasting them over and over so i quit.

When it's us lot i seem to love the game - when i join servers with cocks i just can't stomach playing it. I'm really stuck in the middle - i hate games where my enjoyment is dependant on others but it seems like that's what this has become.

:(

Jesus Nicky catch 22 ey? It's good karma surely the Missus will treat you to a bit of anal now like or you could do a cleaveland steamer on her ;)

fucking hell!! thats bang out of order! demand your ps3 back. i would even go a drive their and get it myself if i have to. if not tell your wife to give you the money back

Take her favourite handbag and shoes and give it to the next door neighbour so she can see them every day. Either that or take her favourite handbag and have a dump in it.;)

Yeah I agree with Crayon - Hide something of hers she uses every day and when she asks where they are say you gave them to your sisters dog walkers best friends wedding planners husband who broke his arm yesterday.

I told my misses as I got into bed last night about your story and she got annoyed now so you're to blame for that.

Back
Top Bottom