JLWE2007CC - News/Discussions Official Thread

Re: JLWE2007CC - News/Discussions Official Thread (Last Update 06/22/07)

New screenshots (thanks KAiWAi)

cap01_1.jpg

cap01_3.jpg

http://www.konami.jp/we/jwe2007cc/special/index.html

Last edited:
Re: JLWE2007CC - News/Discussions Official Thread (Last Update 06/29/07)

cap01_2.jpg

Is there a big orange arrow on the pitch or is it my eyes?

yes but that looks like an offside replay, maybe to do with active players or summat

yes but that looks like an offside replay, maybe to do with active players or summat

replays dont have a radar, player names or the score on the screen. its in open play which is interesting. its not in training either, because why would there be a scoreline in training.

It could be training mode or something, but it has a scoreline so I'm not sure. :-k

I'm finding it a little depressing that all the pics are shown playing in the same stadium.

However, as many of you know, i have a stadium fetish, so that's just something i always look for. :)

My gut feeling?

Those are visual aids for the new fantasista mode: the offside line is sort of self-explanatory, and the arrow could be either the goal direction (remember libero grande? Even though it makes more sense while in Player Camera), the direction to where someone is requesting the ball or the direction where someone is in a better position.

...I can't believe that no one has yet speculated that it might also be a free passing aid, such as the one in Football Kingdom (was that how it was called?)... :)

Keep it up TG and KAiWAi.

By the way, can anyone translate each of the sections in the official site http://www.konami.jp/we/jwe2007cc/index.html , just for us to know what can we be expecting in the following weeks? The "coming soon" sections at least...

[EDIT 2] ...ok, I tried it by myself. Starting out with the first "coming soon" section:

- Game modes?
- ???
- movies?
- download?

...for crying out loud, I really suck at this... Translating WE2000 with the Katakana alphabet was a bit easier :D

Cheers,

Paulo Tavares

Last edited:

Does anyone know whether this game will include a wide-screen option?

Good question!! Looking at the history of the Winning Eleven series on PS2, I don't expect a Widescreen option.
They even showed it off at the hobby fair on 4:3 TV's :(
Next-gen version will surely have Widescreen though, can't miss.

Its your eyes.

i think it could be the active offside rule.

the direction of the orange arrow is the direction you are making the pass?

Would have thought Konami would include a wide-screen option by now considering the majority of TV's nowadays support wide-screen. Maybe its not a major feature for some but after coming off the 360 version back to the PS2 version the difference clearly is noticeable.

Well, thats Konami for you!

Has anything been revealed concerning better defences ?

Can't wait for this game. I've been playing a lot of Japan Challange on WE10JL lately and it's fun, very hard too.

Can't wait for this game. I've been playing a lot of Japan Challange on WE10JL lately and it's fun, very hard too.

whats the japan challenge all about? yeah i cant wait for this either jumbo

Japan Challenge is a World Cup mode where you have to play all of the friendlies and qualifiers first. It's pretty good. Shame that it's only for the Japan team but then it's a Japanese game so, you know. I can forgive them for that. ;)

Hahaha I think my game is messed up. Im actually playing the WORLD TOUR mode but it's called Japan Challange in the menu.

I have it patched with Fernando + WeDoIt so I guess somethings messed up.

But anyway, in the World Tour mode you pick any club team and play other clubs from all over the world. You start out in Asia, then Africa, America, Europe, etc. I've only played 20 games so far and I'm only 8% done. I'm playing with Espanyol on 6 stars and it's really hard. xD

On the Cover:

大量圖文 首度曝光
《WE 2007 CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP》
‧「Fantasista Mode」詳盡剖析
‧八大遊戲模式全介紹

Translation

Massive Wen Shoudu exposes
"WE 2,007 CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP"
□"Fantasista Mode" the analysis
□eight big patterns all to lie between

Thanks Lami, really appreciated!

Have you checked the official site? Did you already have a go at the "Coming Soon" items?

And anyone got scans for this mag? Is it already out?

Cheers,

Paulo Tavares

In my opinion the biggest defect of WE10/PES6 is that quick players escape too easily from defenders pressure. Short players like Miccoli and Owen keep on running faster and faster even when they are pressed shoulder to shoulder by a big and heavy player. That is absurd. In real soccer not even Adriano or Ibra can keep on running while physically pressed by a defender. They have to stop a little to resist the defender charge and then they can keep on going. In the game big players with high balance are totally unaffected by defender' s charge even if they are 2 metres tall like Mertesacker or Van Buyten. And always in real life there is no chance for fast and lightweight players to win against the shoulder pressure of a slow and big defender like Campbell while in the game they keep on running towing the defender on their side and leaving him behind after few metres. This is the biggest fault to fix in my opinion. In PES5 it was okay.

Thanks Lami, really appreciated!

Have you checked the official site? Did you already have a go at the "Coming Soon" items?

And anyone got scans for this mag? Is it already out?

Cheers,

Paulo Tavares

Base on the chinese gaming magazine cover, it says:
- lots of pictures/details will be revealed for the first time
- in depth analysis on the new Fantasista Mode
- introduces all the 8 game modes

The magazine will be out on Wednesday.

Alright so today's wednesday, anybody got a hold of this mag yet?

...TG? Anyone?

Back
Top Bottom