JLWE2007CC - News/Discussions Official Thread

Re: JLWE2007CC - News/Discussions Official Thread (Last Update 07/06/07)

Yes, but in a violent twist, the four physios who take off injured players will be the same four identical black quadruplets featured for the past few years. There's been countless suicides over this already and yet Konami still refuse to look at it. Senseless.

Few news picts

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/...03-3511173-2295106?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&img=5

Fantasista mode
51NBmNJjSYL._SS400_.jpg

others
413MQq8ROOL._SS400_.jpg

51OSogrxsjL._SS400_.jpg

Yes, but in a violent twist, the four physios who take off injured players will be the same four identical black quadruplets featured for the past few years. There's been countless suicides over this already and yet Konami still refuse to look at it. Senseless.

I know what you mean Jack. somehow I always get the feeling the PES team is comprised of 4 guys desperately working 24 hours a day to get all this stuff done, and obviously they don't have time to look at small things like what the physios look like, or the fact that there are only 10 different faces in the crowds, etc.

Pity I think, just add some more manpower and work on renewing and enhancing all areas. People have complained for ages of the horrible pitch textures, and yet it's like they don't listen. Just throw the pitch-textures into photoshop, alter their colour a bit to the darker green, fix them up to not look so "crap", and export as a new file. Takes what, an hour to do this to the 30 or so stadium pitches they might have?

But they don't do it. It's almost like I wanna hire a private investigator to go over there, and let him take out a pair of binoculars and a camera... and then bash the team with them until they promise to take a saturday to fix these things.

Re: JLWE2007CC - News/Discussions Official Thread (Last Update 07/17/07)

What's that arrow under the player, and what's that giant fruit?

Giant fruit is the Team Mascot.

...That giant arrow? :) Read my post a couple of pages before: it's the arrow for the fantasista mode that points to the opponent's goal... just like LiberoGrande! And the Radar for that mode is exactly how it should have been from the start in that camera. Also, I like the way the camera seems to be a bit farther from our player - just hoping that they have sorted out the frame rate issues... Fingers crossed for configurable camera distance ;)

Cheers TG, just made my day! If only we could get our hands on that GameStation mag that reported the Fantasista mode...

Paulo Tavares

can u play this game in widescreen option?

i'm looking forward to this more than the ps3 one.
i can't wait to see the quadruplets again,
they always raised a chuckle.

i didn't like we10jl. Total waste. For the first time i prefer PES over WE.

kinda like the 'skip match' option in WE10JL master league, it just saves a lot of time. Hope that feature will still remain in JLWE2007CC.

Hated WE10JL aswell purely for the fact that defending against a human player was abysmal. This is the one area of the game where Konami have completely cocked it up over the years. Scoring and attacking in general is far too easy and defending is the opposite which for me makes it a critically unbalanced and far less satisfying game.
Im not holding out too much hope for this latest addition either.

Last edited:

man, that little arrow thing sorts of remind of FIFA.

can this game be played on ps3 on the united states?? or only in europe

LOL, neither. :D

Only on a Japanese PS3.

He's asking which region PS3 he can play it on...

Yep. PS2 games are region-locked on the PS3 (they act exactly the same as they do on the PS2, i.e. imports don't work, unless you've modified the machine).

The pitch still looks very very crap ,trademark of PES/WE

1,5 week to go ;)

it wouldnt surprise me if we saw people playing it at the weekend

no warez talk.....but i wil have hands on pretty soon.

Keep us informed then.

When are they going to release some real news? I need to know what the new costumes are going to be!

Does it have a widescreen option?

Back
Top Bottom