JLWE2007CC - News/Discussions Official Thread

Re: JLWE2007CC - News/Discussions Official Thread (Last Update 07/06/07)

Looking at the current screens, nothing different i guess. There are still 8 more sections under Game mode "coming soon" so hoping we see some changes there.

Thanks guys.

Still no news on the gamestation mag then...

In that in-game shot, with the ball in the circle, the camera looks a tad higher - not farther, just higher - or is it just me?

Cheers,

Paulo Tavares

yesterday I've seen a playstation magasine in the combini and there was few pages about we2007JL .

...any scans of that mag? Mag name or anything? :)

Im interested to find out about licenses. The rumour about Arsenal being dropped, I hope we find out if we have a new premiership license soon.

Why aren't we getting scans from gamestation or that mag pogoss mentioned?

Grass textures looks shit as usually..:applause:

I hope we find out if we have a new premiership license soon.

My bet would be Chelsea but I'd love Liverpool to be licensed.

....3 weeks to go :)

Great reminder TG...

It's a competition structure., and it seems related to the Master League, somehow...

We're so out of new info that it doesn't even feel like there's only 3 weeks away...

I really wanted to catch a glimpse of the Gamestation mag with the Fantasista inside info :(

Does anyone know if Asia Championship features just J-League clubs, or does it indeed feature other Asian Champions League clubs?

...any scans of that mag? Mag name or anything? :)
sorry I didn't buy it , as far as it concerns the name I'll go back to see and tell you then .
Does anyone know if Asia Championship features just J-League clubs, or does it indeed feature other Asian Champions League clubs?
it seems only japanese clubs will be playable .
I'm looking foward to see the j-league players stats , I'm sure I'm gonna have a good laugh again :lol:

Last edited:

[/QUOTE]it seems only japanese clubs will be playable .
I'm looking foward to see the j-league players stats , I'm sure I'm gonna have a good laugh again :lol:[/QUOTE]

Damn, I was holding onto some slim hope that maybe just maybe, they might have some Australian A-League clubs in there like Sydney FC and Adelaide Utd. Haha

i have just a little newbie question because i had a discussion with a friend if J.League Winning Eleven 2007 Club Championship
ist the same as WE 11 "11" or if its just a "patched" pes6!

i need an answer plz

best regards

stary

i have just a little newbie question because i had a discussion with a friend if J.League Winning Eleven 2007 Club Championship
ist the same as WE 11 "11" or if its just a "patched" pes6!

i need an answer plz

best regards

stary

totally new game

I am hoping its a patched WE10 as that was better than both Pes6 and WE10JL

really? hmm i go back and forth embrace, for a while i was playing we10jl and having a great time, then the jayz patch came out for pe6 and have been loving that... there are always subtle differences that make each version good, but it used to be that the euro and american versions were way to fast.. they changend that and it seems the we10jl is the fastest, maybe i should try WE10 again :)

I like the Speed and Fluid Movement of WE10.

I love the masterleague in WE10JL but when you pass the ball there a delay whwn you recieve the ball and it stops the player in his tracks and you ussually get tackled or stumble.

I like the Refs decisions in Pes 6 they actually give out cards in that game. But again theres something wrong with the game when you recieve the ball.

Was playing PES 6 last but i get bored after a few seasons with any of them thats why i want manager movement so ican leave the club and join anohter and not have to start again.

I am hoping its a patched WE10 as that was better than both Pes6 and WE10JL

Totally agree. Its far more responsive and loads more fun to play.

My only problem was the goalkeepers, they are awful in the game.

Only a few weeks until the 2nd August, really cant wait for this one.

Totally agree. Its far more responsive and loads more fun to play.

My only problem was the goalkeepers, they are awful in the game.

Only a few weeks until the 2nd August, really cant wait for this one.

yeah thats right the keepers were shit... dammit konami, yeah cant wait either

Yeah i liked we10, but what threw me off was the whistle stutter bug - as you score a goal and as the ball crosses the goal line, the whistle would go, and the ball would slightly stutter.. really ruined the momentum and beauty of the game... did you guys experience this??

thats why i fell in love with pes6 - for the first time a PES version was (for me) better than the WE version.. since they ironed out that stutter bug.. mind u.. you had to play it in 60hz (50hz would make it just as bad as other PES version.. quicker n less smoother).

I still dont understand when you guys say we10 was more responsive and there was better responsiveness when recieving a pass??? never really noticed.. may give it ago just to see what you guys are talking about.. if u can.. please explain this more..sound interesting..

For me we10JL was a another big step up from PES6.. so yeah, im in the veiw that gameplay wise that we10JL is the best version, n infact the best football game on any console to date.. pitty it doesnt have international teams..thats my only gripe. Actually one more gripe, is the sensitivity with shooting.. alot will balloon over the bar..but i guess thats a good thing, where you have to really concentrate on button holding time, and player position (in relation to defenders etc). PES6 was definately more forgiving in the shooting department.
Oh.. apart from the better animations etc, the goal keepers in WE10JL are spot on!!! ive seen great saves..ive seen blunders.. and the animations are much better than previous versions..

Also...on WE10JL gameplay.. im currently playing a league on 5 stars with roma in the serieA - and it feels just right.. mind u.. there is that cheating goin on etc, so i have to say.. to get maximum gameplay outta we10jL its best to play friendlies against cpu, or even better, play multiplayer...

oh and another thing... to better that, ie. to get the ultimate gameplay, play with the J-League teams... the whole game is slowed down, and it just plays amazingly.. better build up soccer - if thats what u like. When ever me n my mates play, with lets say, chelsea v man united..its toally end to end stuff.. very fast.. alot of usage of the wingers cutting in.. eg ronaldo v robben etc.. but with jleague teams this kinda play is totally wiped out ;)

anyways.. ill give we

2 weeks to go ;) YAY

I find it hard to believe that this game's coming out 2nd of August, yet we still don't have ONE video!

It´s Konami ;)

Will this game have the ultimate feature that no football game can do without: untucked shirts?

Back
Top Bottom