JLWE2007CC - News/Discussions Official Thread

Re: JLWE2007CC - News/Discussions Official Thread (Last Update 06/22/07)

Dont forget tha master league includes the Domestic cup, Uefa Cup, Champions league and the best of all Fifa world club championship.
They just need to add manager movement and i wont have to bother with an unpatched Next gen release.

The pic of Henrys stats, anyone noticed how the flag above his nationality is no longer Arsenal? I dont mean its Barca lol, I just mean it sort of confirms Arsenal are no longer licensed.

Nice Tom. I'd wanted to see pics of Fantasista though.. too eager to see how its like.

h-104_73540_uisasikae04.jpg.jpg

According to this pic, I see 2 new modes/options. From top:
- Match
- Selection match
- Fantasista (New)
- World tour
- Master league
- League
- Cup
- Community
- Training
- Edit
- Club"something" (New) (Sorry i can only translate the first part of the word only "Club" and the 2nd part just called it "something")
- Option+info!

i definatley saw some different looking positions as if the there are indeed new animations...

149259_2.jpg

Who's that team in the left of Anderletch and upper of Bayern München?

h-104_73540_uisasikae04.jpg.jpg

According to this pic, I see 2 new modes/options. From top:
- Match
- Selection match
- Fantasista (New)
- World tour
- Master league
- League
- Cup
- Community
- Training
- Edit
- Club"something" (New) (Sorry i can only translate the first part of the word only "Club" and the 2nd part just called it "something")
- Option+info!

superb work Lami

CLUB INTRODUCTION is the one left :)

Re: JLWE2007CC - News/Discussions Official Thread (Last Update 06/21/07)

its look like the same teams as the last version, im a bit dissapointed... why dont they fucking add fake leagues!!!
there was no "league c" in the previous one .
club shôkai means club presentation ;)
in the previous screans I've sean a club custom mode with fake clubs .
superb work Lami

CLUB INTRODUCTION is the one left :)
well introduction in english indeed , I'm still thinking in french way before the english one . :mrgreen:

Last edited:

At least someone is playing a new version of pes :(

h-103_73887_20.jpg.jpg

h-103_73887_21.jpg.jpg

h-103_73887_22.jpg.jpg

Good work on these new shots and translation!! I was expecting to see some videos of gameplay, hope to see them later today!!

i'm looking forward to these new modes. i just hope its not too hard for fernando to translate :).

Re: JLWE2007CC - News/Discussions Official Thread (Last Update 06/21/07)

there was no "league c" in the previous one .

club shôkai means club presentation ;)
in the previous screans I've sean a club custom mode with fake clubs .

well introduction in english indeed , I'm still thinking in french way before the english one . :mrgreen:

Well its always hard to figure out some words, its the same idea but different words. We all seem in a duty to translate in 3 different languages (from jap to what you think it suits on english, when your first can be other like french, or spanish in my case)
:)

i'm looking forward to these new modes. i just hope its not too hard for fernando to translate :).

Still not sure what im going to do with this one, mean ill do it for myself but not completely sure if it is good (for me) to keep doing it.
In any case there is always someone willing to go for it :)
I have this internal fight every time a version comes out so i dont know.

guess ill ask my 8 ball :) heh

Still not sure what im going to do with this one, mean ill do it for myself but not completely sure if it is good (for me) to keep doing it.

i hope you do b/c i just pre-ordered it from Play-Asia:D
But if you don't i just wanted to thank you for all of the other translations!

Yeah, hear hear. You'll always be a legend Fernando, with each new Winning Eleven your name will be remembered. I hope the guys who whinge each year don't get you down (I'm thinking of the WIIOs... You know... "When is it out"...) - I don't know how many patches I could have done with those guys around. I would have probably done it for myself and never released them after the first one, I don't know how you put up with it so politely.

Wait a sec.. are you saying you're the legendary Fernando from "Fernando's translation" i see in every winning eleven patch?? :shock: You're a fucking legend man! :applause: :applause: :applause:

Wait a sec.. are you saying you're the legendary Fernando from "Fernando's translation" i see in every winning eleven patch?? :shock: You're a fucking legend man! :applause: :applause: :applause:

erm :roll: yeah it is me :-$ (hope K's agents are not so mad at me:roll: :roll: )

i hope you do b/c i just pre-ordered it from Play-Asia:D
But if you don't i just wanted to thank you for all of the other translations!

Thanks man! really appreciate it

@Lami, you seriously don't know it was him :shock:

I mean, Fernando is almost synonymous with every Winning Eleven release for us at Evo-Web. And also, that's the most famous avatar in Evo-Web :mrgreen:

@Fernando, it's really upto you if you want to do this or not. But we can't thank you enough for doing this year in, year out for every release. :salute:

I mean, Fernando is almost synonymous with every Winning Eleven release for us at Evo-Web. And also, that's the most famous avatar in Evo-Web :mrgreen:

You mean my Konami Developer machine?

@Lami, you seriously don't know it was him :shock:

@Fernando, it's really upto you if you want to do this or not. But we can't thank you enough for doing this year in, year out for every release. :salute:

No i really didn't know it was this same Fernando. I'm new to evoweb barely been a month here. Ony when Titeo mentioned it hit me. Anyway Fernando thats some great work mate keep up that work rate your already a legend

Back
Top Bottom