JLWE2007CC - News/Discussions Official Thread

Re: J.League Winning Eleven 2007 Club Championship - News/Discussions Official Thread

Does anyone know if this game gonna have new stats for the players?

Re: J.League Winning Eleven 2007 Club Championship - News/Discussions Official Thread

The French Florent Dabadie is the new "Bench Reporter" of the JWE2007CC and probably the next WE too, with KAiWAi and Vanished we try to contact him !

OK, River Plate will be licensed. Good news, but I hope Boca Juniors will be licensed too. Boca has classified to the Copa Libertadores's final yesterday... Boca has 16 international titles (world record, tied with A.C. Milan) and next week it will try to reach 17 playing against Gremio (from Brazil). So, it deserves being licensed on WE for first time on 12 years.

Please Konami!! Pleaseeeeeeeee.. Pleaseeeeeeee!! ^^

(sorry, I really needed to post that :P).

can this game be played on ps3???????????

The French Florent Dabadie is the new "Bench Reporter" of the JWE2007CC and probably the next WE too, with KAiWAi and Vanished we try to contact him !

I heard this in the WE podcast aswell.

Mind telling me what it actually is? Is it just some guys voice that talks about how seriously injuried a player is etc, or does the camera cut to him aswell? A few specifics would be very nice if possible. ;)

winning eleven for ps3 can be played on any ps3 as the games are region free but the ps2 version of the j-league new one coming out will only worl on japanese console or modded one which i got just for winning eleven series.

The front cover :

VW354J1_l.jpg

Beatiful cover! :D

it's small but don't you read segunda division ?!

The shirt of celtic ?
why not as roma then!!

right! i have forgotten it.. ;)
well.. at least a "giallo-rosso" shirt ! maybe because the sponsor ( nike and adidas and bla bla bla )

Last edited:

Because Nakamura play for Celtic, maybe ask why Galatasaray ;)

Galatasaray is there because of the Japanese international football player Junichi Inamoto.

Milan is also there because I remember in a PES3 Making of Interview a Konami producer of WE/PES said his favourite international is AC Milan, I can't remeber his name now, maybe later. ;)

P.S.: I saw Seabass wearing a Benfica away shirt in that making of! :D

Like all WE/PES ;)
do you mean it's written on all we/pes ?
why would something in italian laguage meaning 2nd division be written in a japanese game ?
I tought it was because there is serie B in it :mrgreen:

They've always (well not always, but for awhile) had the licenses to some second divisions but they've never used them. :( It's weird.

inamoto isn't playing for gala no more. he is transfered in the bundesliga, but the cover would have to be created before that happend.

so is there any new news about this version, im looking forward to this one as well, also is this going to be the same version as the ps2 version released in europe in the autum?

inamoto isn't playing for gala no more. he is transfered in the bundesliga, but the cover would have to be created before that happend.
I think so , before making the cover they had to buy the licence and it was surely before the transfer .

first screenshots

sanstitre1pq6.jpg

We can see River PLate licence and fake ball, new WE adboard, i think it's old picts because no Adidas shoes etc..

Yep, that'll be on the second row, 2nd picture to the left.

Ho many J.League teams will be in this game?

Back
Top Bottom